Chapter 15 : Hard to talk

Elsa's P.O.V

In the Limo, I was still thinking, about Rap....she seemed so familiar even Jack..i gotta snapped out of this....After what happenned now...I feel I'm going back to this stupid rule, even though it was the one who nearly killed my sister..

Elsa : (whispering) Conceal it, Don't Feel it! don't feel! don't feel!

Anna : (whispering) Elsa, promise me you'll never get back to that rule again...I don't want you to shut me out again....Please..

Elsa : Fine, I'll try.

Anna hold my hands and took my gloves off she looked at me and smiled.

Anna : We can do this, together

I nodded, Anna's right, I learned to control it, I think I should go to Olaf's rule..

Elsa : An Act of true love,

Anna : Can thaw a Frozen Heart.

Astrid : Wow! that was so touching!

Merida : Yup!....but why Frozen heart?

I was a little bit nervous now, cause I can't let them know, If I let them, It's too much, and also maybe Rap is still spying on us...I got to hide it..

Anna : Ummm....It's just a...I don't know saying?

Hiccup : Nice! did you made that saying? I never read that in any book.

Astrid : Yeah.....we made that.

Finally, the breakness of the awkwardness, but still Jack and I are speechless, cause were the one who is mostly affected.

Anna : Ok all of us broke the awkwardness.......Elsa, Jack sorry I got you in trouble.

Jack : You?

Anna : Yeah..If I just didn't invite you, this would never happen.

Jack : But Anna, that would be rude if you don't invite me, and it's just gonna be one week!

They all laughed, I just giggled because we remembered that line, when Anna said that, when I refused to invite him (That's on Chapter 9 guys, If you don't remember)..Finally we reached our house I remembered our assignment..All of us sat on the T.V room.

Elsa : So where's Auntie?

Anna : She's at the grocery.

Astrid : How did you know?

Anna : Auntie texted me..

Kristoff : What time is it anyway?

Flynn looked at his phone..

Flynn : 4:30..Oh guys I forgot am I still invited at the sleepover?

All of them (except for me and Flynn) : Sure!

Flynn : Great I'll just get my stuffs at home, Bye!

All of us waved at Flynn and then Flynn left..

Elsa : Anyone remembered our assignment?

Astrid : Oh..

Hiccup : Miss Vonstratisburg..

I looked at Jack, which is looking at me...

Kristoff : We'll leave you guys alone..

They all left except for Jack and me.

Jack : (sigh) Sorry about lately..

Elsa : Me too, If, just...I didn't...(sigh)

Jack : Look nothings you're fault, it's all mine...