Chapter 27 : Last day of the sleepover

Hey Guys, Soo this chappie is full of DISCLAIMER, just want to say, Oh well back to you story teller!well, I hired a story teller and her name is cupcake, (Guys, I don't know what came in to my mind,hahah) She's also a musician, she can mimic our character's voices, She's also a extra on this story, well, you'll know, just not now, maybe next chappie...Soooo, well I know that doesn't really help, but....Nahh, Back to the story CUPCAKE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa's P.O.V.

Time Flies and it's already Sunday, I woke up and looked at the clock, It was 10:00 in the morning, I heard noises and squealing, I rubbed my eyes and got up, I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom, I took a bath and got dressed, I rubbed my towel into my hair to get dry, I didn't want to use hair blower, cause it blows up my ear, I can't even take a second with it's noise, It's too loud and annoying..

Anyways, I sat on my beanbag and turned the TV on, Suddenly the noises and squealing is coming back again, I can't even hear the sound of my TV!, I already knew that voices is coming from Anna's room, I can't take it anymore!

I stood up and got out of my room, then knocked on Anna's door, I impatiently stomped my foot, waiting for Anna to opened her door, they were noisy at first then became quiet, Someone slowly opened the door, It was Anna.

Anna : Hey sis...Ummmmmm Good Morning hehehee......

Elsa : What is that loud noise earlier?

Anna : Well, Ummmmm, It's the last day of our sleepover anyway....*scratching the back of her head*.....Soooo We need to Party!!!!!

Elsa : *raised my eyebrow* So, is Jack there?

OMFG! Great!!!*sarcasm* why the heck you asked that question Elsa!!! now you'll not gonna enjoy what will happen next!! Uggghh!

Anna : *smirking,and raising her eyebrow* Soooo you miss him?

Elsa : *eyes widened* What???!!! I was just asking!!! Duhhh! Hmmpph! *walks away*

Anna : *giggled and grab my wrist* I was just kidding Elsa! Wanna join? and Jack is not here..

Elsa : *sighed* No thanks, I'll just headin' to my room.

Anna let go of my wrist and I continued to walk away.

Anna : Ooookay, if you don't wanna join, then don't.

Anna quickly closed the door and I heard squealing and claps I guess Anna told them that I was finding Jack, Then I started to hear music again, I sighed and got back to my room, Olaf was turning my TV's volume up to 100 but still Anna's speaker is more louder, Uggh! If only my room is sound proof!!!...

Wait...Soundproof?

(FLASHBACK)

(Guys this is the note that Elsa's Mom wrote, remember?)

Anyway, That room is sound proof,

(END OF A LITTLE FLASHBACK)

Elsa : THAT'S IT!!!

Olaf jumped and look at me weirdly.

Olaf : Elsa.......are you alright?.

Elsa : Olaf! We can go inside the other room! It's sound proof!

Olaf : Really?!

Olaf quickly got up and pulled the book, The walls moved, even though the walls is still ain't widely open, Olaf pushed himself in, and I followed, good thing I have a great body to fit in that small hole,well, It wasn't actually that small, but, Anyways , Olaf quickly closed the door and sat at the beanbag.