Chapter 11 : Time for Confession

Elsa's P.O.V

We finished eating Dinner, Merida and Anna helped Auntie with the dishes, Hiccup and Jack is cleaning the table and Jake and I fixed up the Leftovers..

Jake : Thanks for inviting me here.

Elsa : (smiled) So, are you going home now?

Jake : Yeah..

I lead Jake to the gates.....

Elsa : Well then see you tomorrow..

Jake : See you tomorrow...My Queen..(kisses my hand)

Elsa : (giggled and blush) How Gentlemen..

Jake left and I got back inside, they're all at the TV room except for Auntie

Anna : Elsa!!!Do you have a boyfriend now?

Elsa : What? No I don't

Astrid : Really?

Elsa : Really!

Hiccup : Sooo what about the together thingy??(teasingly)

Elsa : I just saw him at the ice skating rink!and I just think it would be fun if we..you know...eat.

All of them raised an eyebrow except for Jack, he's just focused on the TV emotionless...

Merida : How about....the kiss in the hand style???(teasingly)

Elsa : I don't know!

Jack : So if you guys are not gonna watch I'm going up..

Jack left and got to his room were he could stay there in one week..

Anna : What's wrong with him?

All of us shrugged..

Hiccup : Maybeee.....I'll talk to him....Come on kristoff..

Kristoff and Hiccup got into the room were Jack is and Anna and Astrid and I left..

Anna : So Elsa do you want to watch?Come on! you didn't come with us at the sleepover..

Elsa : (sigh) Fine..

I sat down and we watched...

Hiccup's P.O.V

Hiccup : Maybeee.....I'll talk to him....Come on kristoff..

Kristoff and I got into the room where Jack is, When we opened the door we saw Jack sitting at the bed with his staff, well I don't know why but that staff is so important to him..

Hiccup : Hey..

Jack looked at the floor...

Jack : Hey....

We sat beside him and Kristoff was on the other side..

Kristoff : Is there a problem?

Jack : (sigh) Guys......this may sound crazy but......I think i'm falling inlove with Elsa..

I stood up straight and Kristoff just look at him weirdly..

Hiccup : Jack!...(sigh)....I know i'm not a love expert.....But seriously?!! you already have a girlfriend!!Punzie!

He just looked down at the floor emotionless...then Kristoff patted his back..

Kristoff : You know...at our province I'm with some love experts...they told me all...and I think you need some advice..

Hiccup : Yeah! some advice that not all the girls is yours!

I was just so mad.....but not that mad just slight...cause Punzie loved him so much....and so did he...but...I guess I should respect what he wants...cause he's kinda serious this time..