Chapter 1 : Getting ready to move

Hey Guys this is the First chapter Hope you like it!

P.S. I'm editing some things here, but I won't change the story.

----------------------------------

I hate this feeling, The feeling when I need to leave someone....But, I already asked mom if I could just stay here in Arendelle, but...Nevermind, Atleast It's for only one year...I mean, It's my last year of high school then I'll graduate...

I took a bath and got dressed, I wore my sneakers amd grab my shoulder bag, I got down and went to the kitchen, I saw Anna eating a tower of pancakes with loads of syrup and a whole plate of waffles beside the pancakes.

"Good Morning Anna." I said, Then sat next to her.

"Gwoordddd Mroronnrinng Sriss" she said, Well, with a full of pancakes in her mouth.

I giggled and open the fridge and searched for an apple "Slow down Anna, If Mom sees you, you're dead." I grabbed an apple and bite it.

I sat beside Anna...I was about to get a pancake when- WOAH!

"Anna? You already ate all the pancakes?" I asked, and a little bit shocked.

"What??? I'm hungry yah know!" Anna laughed and drank the glass of water beside her.

"Well, I'm gonna go, I have to say goodbye." I said and stood up, I walked out of the house and walked from here to our school, Well, Our school is only near in our house, so yeah..

I reached the school and got inside, I headed straight to our classroom and saw my bestfriends and teachers..

"Elsa!" Lavinia hugged me tightly and pulled away. (AN : Her friends are some of my imagination)

I giggled "Hey Lavinia," I looked at them and smiled, Nadin walked towards me and hugged me, also Sofia, Lavinia joined and we all laughed, we pulled away and giggled.

Ms. Cynthia walked towards us and smiled. "Oh Elsa all of us is gonna miss you.." , "Yeahh Im gonna miss all of you too.." I smiled weakly and looked at my teary-eyed classmates.

"Don't forget us.." Lavinia said. "I won't" I giggled. "Do you really have to go?" Nadine asked.

"Yeah......Don't worry I won't forget you all." I sighed and giggled.

Principal Maria walked towards us and stand behind Ms.Cynthia "You're a very good student Elsa you always have a good grades, keep that up!" Principal Maria did a thumbs up and I smiled, "Thank you Mam" I said, I'm lucky cause I have a trusthworthy friends that I could count on.

Someone opened the door, and it's our butler James. "M'lady, We need to go,"

All of them looked at me with tears in their eyes, except for the teachers.

"We're gonna miss you.." Sofia said, We all hugged again and said our goodbyes, I walked beside James and looked back to my friends I waved at them and they all waved back.

"Let's go James."

Me and James got out of the school and we're already here outside, I looked back, It's a perfect view here...Every part of the school, I'm gonna miss all of the things happened to me here.

James opened the door and I got in the Limo, I sat beside Anna, we're facing Mom and Dad now.

"Honey when you get there promise me you'll have a good grades" Mom said and smiled.

"Yes mom.." I said and giggled. "And also, Anna is gonna live there too...I already enrolled her there at the same time as you did, Its just, her passport isn't ready yet" Dad said, I nodded, and looked at Anna, "What? You know, don't worry you'll not be alone there remember our Nanny Gerda is coming with you..and any days I'll be there!.....and Olaf said he would love to go." she said clapping her hands in excitement.

"But Anna where do I'm gonna put Olaf?, You know people shouldn't see him." I said, I mean, I want him to come, but..I'm a little nervous...about....my powers......

"I don't know? at the dog cage, I guess....Snowy already know him right?" Anna shrugged.(If you're asking who is Snowy .... Well, its Elsa's dog....... and it's a Husky)

"Anna," I looked at Anna who is making a puppy face right know which she knows that I can't resist.. "Fine..." I sighed and Anna happily clapped her hands, The limo stopped, James opened the door and all of us got out, He closed the door and helped me with my baggages.

We got inside and It was already time for our flight.

"We are soooo gonna miss you!" Anna said, "Well they gonna miss you because any couple of days I'll be there.." she added like she's so sure.

"So did you already bring Snowy to the baggage counter?" I asked James, James nodded and Nanny Gerda stood beside me.

I hugged them all and then pulled away.

"All passengers of Plane A113 heading for L.A. please go to the entance immediately"

"Nanny take care of her." Mom said, and smiled weakly, Nanny Gerda nodded and smiled.

We all said our goodbye's and its time for us to go to the plane..

~ Gimme a portal to time skip in....5 HOURS!

-----------ON THE PLANE-----

I looked at the window and all I could see is thick clouds, I looked at Nanny Gerda "Nanny?"

"Yes Dear?" She answered, "I know this may sound crazy but....Can I call you auntie?" I asked

"Sure" Nanny- I mean Auntie Gerda smiled "but why?" she added.

"I don't know......because I still don't know who my auntie is..Mom won't tell me....and I don't know why, Is there something I don't know?" I said

Auntie sighed and smiled weakly "Don't worry, maybe you'll meet her one day, Who knows." she said

"4 hours before landing.."

"You should get some sleep, you've been awake for 5 straight hours." Auntie said, I leaned in her shoulder and sleeped..

AN :

Thank you for reading this nonsense- I mean chappie, I know it doesn't sound interesting but I hope you'll like it, I dunno but....Maybe if you keep reading you'll like it...I'm sorry for my terrible grammars, Thanks again!

BTW!

I'm focusing on Elsa in these chappies : Chappie 1,2,or maybe 3.

I'm sorry, but I'll try to make it interesting.

Apologies :

- For my terrible grammars, I'll fix them once I hunt them :)

- Nonsense Chappie ^_^

- And everything you found wrong.

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

#YOLO!

P.S. I'm editing this story so, Some things woudn't match.... Sorry.