Chapter 55: Search Rescue

Astrid's P.O.V.

It's been 7 days. 7 freaking days since Hiccup went missing. And may I add that Merida as well is gone?

There was no one helping except my family, Merida's and Hiccup's dad. Elsa was nowhere to be found until Jack got into some accident, which we totally understand. She's been distant ever since they broke up. Not for me to judge, all of us got these struggles that others are not aware of.

I mean, dude. Elsa looks awful.

Everyone at school wants to comfort her but knowing her, as everyone's can-be-friend, she wants to have space instead. Oh, Jake was helping as well I forgot to mention.

This evening, Maudie, Jake and I were on search.

We decided to split ourselves into groups. Actually I suggested. Hiccup and Merida's parents... they're depressed about the situation, especially Hiccup's dad since I recently knew that they had a fight before he's gone missing.

Wearing the most comfortable tee and jeans was found as a need since it will be an another exhausting night. Hoping that we'll go as 3 and come back as 5.

I went out and went to our planned spot to meet. The meeting spot of almost everyone, Eight-Twelve.

(CUPCAKE'S AN: I SEE WHAT U DID THERE U FILTHY ANIMAL HAHAHAHAHAHA)

It was only a block away from my home, and on my way I can see Jake already wearing a good statement tee and hoodie, yeah well the hoodie that is a jacket like that can be opened with zipper that's why I saw the tee what the heck why am I even explaining??

His normal go-to black jeans and white converse sneakers. His hair that was messy but believe me, it's placed as it should be. He actually looks like Frost but... majority of the students at school knew that this guy was more attractive!

"Done checking me out?" He said with a smirk and chuckled. Say what now???! Dude! I didn't realized tgat I was on the store already!!

"Don't get too happy, Robins. I was only pre occupied!" I shouted and he bursted out laughing. Goodness, this guy loves getting into my nerves! Yeah he's cool and kind and all but he's annoying as heck.

"Okay, whatever you say. Just don't let me catch you gawking at me again! It's so hard to be good looking!" He was now laughing like a monster, I kicked his legs and he raised his legs like he was in pain because of my kick but still laughing. Ugh! This guy!!!

I groaned and rolled my eyes, and watch the guy make a fool of himself. Lucky him, there's only a few people around here. But looking at him, made my heart ache. Not the kind of "I like this guy but he doesn't like me back" ache, 'cuz last time I checked I don't. But the "I feel what this guy is going through" ache.

Yeah, this dude might be laughing his ass off but..  once you get a look at his eyes, those two black pools of sadness...

I wonder what he's going through.

-----

30 minutes later, Maudie arrived. And may I add, Hubert, Harris, and Hamish as well. Great. Instead of a search party, we'll be having a babysit party! Well, I love these dudes but they can be really annoying like Jake. And may I add that it's dangerous! Though these guys define danger but what the heck they can handle themselves this wee little devils as Merida's father would say.

"I'm sorry I was a wee bit late! The kids won't let me out! They said they wanted to go!" Maudie as usual, feels exhausted and fluffy.. come on! She's fluffy, right?!

Normally these guys would flash us a wide grin. But today, Hubert walked towards me, with the other two following. With them having the half of size as I were, I kneeled on my right knee.