Chapter 3 : First Day of School

Elsa's P.O.V

My eyes opened as I heard the most annoying thing I always hear every morning.

The Alarm Clock.

I checked mine, but I remembered I didn't set it today. Well, then, there's only one person who sets her alarm in the highest volume, and didn't even bother to wake up.

Anna.

Oh, Well.

I stood up and headed to the shower, after taking a bath, I got dressed then brushed my hair a little bit, then braid, then Ta-da! (Then I did the other stuffs to do.)

Hahaha XD

Well, then, time to wake her up.

I got out of my room, and didn't knock. (She won't even get up anyway.) Hmm, hard sleeper, eh?

Well, even though she's a hard sleeper she has weaknesses too you know.

"Anna! All the chocolates are gone!"

As always it worked.

"Oh My GAWDD! take all my things, my phone, my laptop, but don't ever steal my chocola-

Anna stopped when she saw me, her cheeks quickly turned red.

And no, she's not embarrassed.

"Elsa! Don't ever ever ever ever! Joke that the chocolates are gone!" She said, then threw a pillow at me, but it didn't even hurt a bit. I mean, It's a pillow.

"Fine. But first get ready. We're going to school remember?" I said, as I gave her a look like I'm her strict mom.

"Ok, Mom." She teased, then I giggled.

I got out of her room then closed the door, I headed to the dining room then sat at the 10 or more seater table.

Big Window, and a just great temperature of sunlight.

The sunlight shines and reflected at the tiles. Beautiful.

Auntie came holding a tray with bacons.

Bacons, the third food I like. I mean love, haha XD

"Good Morning, Dear." She smiled at me, and I smiled back. As she placed the tray on the table, Auntie put some bacons on my plate then I ate it.

[Loud Foot Steps then *BAM*)

Auntie and I looked at each other then checked.

Anna tripped. We quickly helped her, then she laughed, but breathing heavily.

"I ra-ran as fa-fast as I can!" She said then she sat and so did us.

"Well, you two better hurry eating, Its 7 : 30 am, and your class starts at 8 : 00 am." Auntie said, we both nodded then ate.

--

We got down from the limo, then look at the sight of the school. It's so big.

Well, good luck on making friends here, Elsa.

Anna held my hand and smiled warmly at me, We entered the gate of the school, The school Garden wasn't so bad.

Fountain, a few benches, perfectly trimmed grass, great amount of trees, and flowers.

We noticed a teacher (I mean, she wears a teachers uniform, so I guess.) walking towards us, then smiled.

"Good Morning Ladies, I'm Ms.Williams, Welcome to Sky High!" She greeted. We smiled at her.