Chapter 42 : Must be love?

Elsa's P.O.V.

After class, I was still wondering about Jack. I love him so~ much. But, I just couldn't pick him over Anna. It's too risky and dangerous. Who knew what she could do to Anna.

"Hey Elsie."

I looked at my left side. And saw him.

"Hey Jake. What's up?"

(Cupcake : Raise your feet if you were expecting Jack. )

"Nothing much. So, how's your day?"

"Well, after you helped me on my class lately, when you left, everybody thought we were- you know. If you only saw the way Tink looked at me. She really like you." I said then laughed. He frowned.

"Ugh. I hate her. Well, I know it's kind of rude, but I mean, come on! She held my hand when I was presenting my report in Mrs. Wendy. That was so embarassing. All of the guys were giving me dirty looks."

I laughed, I looked at Jake, and I swear he looks like Jack. He does!

Wait, I'm just probably thinking this because I was thinking about Jack for a long time.

"Hey Elsa? Elsie?"

But why does he looks like jack? Well, instead of his eyes, he got black. Jack's got blue. And their hair. But the form of their faces were just really the same I swear.

"ELSA!"

"What? What happened?"

Oh cheese and sprinkles. I'm over thinking.

"I think I should take you home. You need to rest."

"No, I'm fine." I answered. But, he's looking at me. THE SAME WAY JACK DO WHEN I DON'T OBEY HIM OR SOMETHING! Hell. I couldn't resist.

Wait, he's not Jack. Elsa, snap out of it!

But I think he's right. I should go home.

"Fine. But, let's ask permission to the principal."

He nodded. He helped me up and smile. His smile looks Jack's. I miss that guy so much.

We walked to the always and Jake was telling a joke. It makes me laugh though.

I slapped his arm because he was so corny! Hahahaha! But, whatever. We were having fun.

But then, we saw into someone that I least or wanted to meet the most I guess.

But again, I didn't know why, tears rolled up to my eyes.

------

Jack's P.O.V.

I was putting some stuffs on my locker. As usual. But, I seriously don't want to go to class right now. But, I know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna focus on my study. And make Elsa proud. I guess, she just want to be free since were still young. I know. And I'm gonna wait for the RIGHT TIME.

(Cupcake's : For all Filipinos. NANONOOD AKO NG TAMANG PANAHON NGAYON! ^-^ HAHA. OCTOBER 24. HISTORY NA THIS ALDUBARKADS!)

"So, hey Jack. How you doing? You look... awful. What happened?" Punzie came up from nowhere. And this is starting to creep me out.

"Nothing Punz."

"You sure? Wanna grab some coffee or something? We can cut class. Or, tell the principal you're sick. It's gonna be great."

I sighed. Try to calm Jack. Wait, how will you calm this girl in front of you try to seperate you and Elsa. Do you think I should forgive her? Well, we've been friends for a long time. So I guess it's good now.

"The Old Punzie I knew would never cut class. Or lie to the principal."

I know it sounded mean. I just wanna test her.

"Well, things change. Life is change. They may be good or bad. But, we have our own choice. I know, I have done so much to you and Elsa, but I wanna say sorry. And I'm fine with it now. I support you. You and Elsa. I just want to bring our old friendship back. The Big Four. I miss you guys so much. And it's last year of our high school. We've been the big four. For a long time. And it's gonna be sad if we're just gonna let it go. Am I right? So, I'm here to say sorry, and bring our old friendship back. What do you say?"

I looked at her. Smiled and nod. Well, I do kinda miss them.

"Yeah. I miss our old hangouts too."

She giggled and hugged me. I didn't hug back though.

I wish Elsa was here.

I heard someone crying? I looked back.

Then I saw someone that I really want to see. But then, I tears formed up with my eyes.

Elsa was with Jake.

---

Elsa's P.O.V.

Jack was with Punzie.

----

AN :

I am so sorry. It's been a long day! I'm sorry! I'm just using my phone and we have no internet. So yep. I'm sorry guys! But enjoy some more! I'm writing lots of them I guess. Thanks for the support anyways! :D