Chapter 10 : Dinner

Elsa's P.O.V

I was inside my room changing my clothes using my powers, after I found out that jack is my neighbor, Seriously??I don't know why this things all happened, Jack is gonna stay here in one week, and he's my neighbor now? Ugghhh....I got to have some piece of my mind!...Maybe some coffee would do the trick!....so I got to the kitchen and Auntie is in there....

Elsa : Auntie!

Auntie : Yes Elsa?

Elsa : (sitting at the chair) What happened if the ones you hate.....you can always see him everyday?

Auntie : (giggled) So...who is he?

Elsa : It's My classmate.......

Auntie : What's he's name?

Elsa : (sigh)His name is ........................Jack Frost....

Auntie : Wait..... is that Anna's friend?

I nodded..

Elsa : He always teased me.....he always......there...he's getting on my nerves..

Auntie : (giggled and sighed) A little hot chocolate

would do the trick..

Elsa : (smiling) you always know what to do..

We both giggled and Auntie started making a chocolate coffee, then the doorbell dinged..*Ding Dong*

Anna : I'll get it!

Anna's P.O.V

Anna : I'll get it!

I hurried to the door and opened it, It was Jack, he was standing at the gates and Snow was looking at him.

Anna : Hi Jack!

Jack : Hi Anna!

I ran to the gates and opened it..

Anna : Why so fast?

Jack : Well, I only lived beside yours.

Anna : You're our neighbor?!YAY(jumping) Soooo does Elsa already know?

Jack : Yeah..(scratching the back of his head)

Anna : (giggled) Come in!Oh you're bags! just give it to the maid!

The maid came close and Jack gave his bag, I pulled him cause I'm so excited for the sleepover and I liked him to cheer Elsa up..,,well certainly he teased Elsa but....Nah!...what could go wrong?..We got inside the house and pulled him to the Kitchen so that Auntie could meet him..

Anna : Auntie!

I saw Auntie and Elsa at the Kitchen, Auntie was making a chocolate coffee and Gave it to Elsa, while Elsa sitting at the chair...

Anna : HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

I quickly got a cup and sat down I motioned Jack to sit..

Anna : Umm Auntie this is Jack..

Jack : Hi I'm Jack Frost..nice to meet you..

Elsa's P.O.V

Auntie gave me a chocolate coffee then I heard Anna screamed.

Anna : HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

She quickly sat down and she motioned someone to sit I don't know who....

Anna : Umm Auntie this is Jack..

Jack : Hi I'm Jack Frost..nice to meet you..

Auntie looked at me and I just looked down and continue sipping my coffee..