Chapter 54: Unknown Memories

Jack's P.O.V. (Cupcake's AN: SO HE'S AWAKE NOW?!??! YESSSSSSS!!!)

"Let's play! Ummm... how about, wedding day!" Zelly requested, Zelly got this wide green eyes that everyone finds it adorable. "We've been playing wedding day for so longggg, like so many yearssss, can we play different?" Elly or Ellie said, she got this blue eyes that makes me wanna look at her all day long and forever! I kept Ellie a promise that I'll marry her someday but she just laughed at me...

"Come on, Ellie! Hmm how about Ellie is priest, Me amd Jacky is mother and father!!" Zelly said and she's pulling my arm.. ew!! I don't like Zelly! She's cute but not like Ellie... "No!! I wan't to be with Ellie!" I shouted and pulled my arm away from her, she's a friend but I don't want us married! Gross!

"But- but...." Zelly was making her mouth pouty again and she will cry! But I didn't mean to... because I can't marry her because I like Ellie!!!!

"Jacky! You're making Zelly cry!" Ellie is now sad as well! Ellie really love Zelly like her own sister.. but but but but but I want to make Zelly happy but I will not marry her, only Ellie!

Before I could say sorry, Zelly ran away so fast! We are here at Ellie's frontyard, they have a big house just like Zelly's. Since Zelly is little like me she got through the guards and we did too! We were now outside Ellie's house and Zelly is still crying and running.

"Zelly! I'm sorry! It's just- I don't like to play wedding day anymore!" I shouted, we are now standing at the road, nice road.. Zelly stopped when she heard me, Ellie was tired, she was breathing hard and is sweating, "Zelly- let's go back!.... Our parents- will get mad at us... if we don't go back!" She shouted, the guards realized that we were gone at the front yard so they ran towards us, Zelly ran again but tripped, I saw her knees get blood and I got scared and I cannot move. Ellie ran towards Zelly to help her up, then we heard a car beeping and it was running so fast.

"Get out of the road! Kids! The brake is not working!" The man inside the car shouted, but still I can't move. At the other side of the road there is Ellie and Zelly. Zelly's arm was wrapped around Ellie, because Ellie is carrying her out of the road.

"SH*T! FASTER MEN! THE KIDS AND PRINCESS ARE IN DANGER!" I looked at my back and saw the guards almost at the end of the road, the car was moving like crazy like it didn't know where to turn.

But it was out of control, so it was heading towards Ellie and Zelly's direction, I got control over my feet again!! So I ran fast as I could to save Ellie and Zellie. And then the world turned off the lights because I can't see anything. Everything is dark! I'm scared...

My eyes shot open, I thought my body would jolt up as well, but I couldn't move. It was hard. Something was keeping me from going up. My head ached like there was no tomorrow. My heart as well, oh what an emotional jerk I am. I couldn't think well, and there were lots of dreams flooding through my head. But the thing that gave my head an almost migraine like pain, is it doesn't feel like dreams. They were memories.

And to be honest, my childhood friends.. is it weird that I thought of them as someone I know 'til now?

Damn it! What even happened to me? Where am I? Why do I have casts on my legs?

As I search for more clues around me, realizing that I am in a hospital, my heart fluttered and felt joy, hurt, and everything. I sound like a complete moron, but that platinum blonde hair is enough for me to lose my mind.

--------