Chapter 43 : Creepy Apartment

Hiccup's P.O.V.

As I went to the cafeteria with full of shame. I quickly searched for Merida. I really want to get out of here right now.

Merida, where are you?

"You little stupid moron! Don't you know what you just did?!"

I can hear that voice echoed in the room. My head tilted and saw Merida screaming in front of the school's third jock, Erik.

"I spilled some juice in your shirt." He said with a blank face.

Hahaha! Ohh I'm gonna love this.

*BAM*

*Students cheering*

Knew it. Broken Nose. I feel sorry for Erik.

"There you are Fishbone! Let's get out of here!" Merida said then grabbed my back pack ang literally drag me through the hallway, to the school's exit to my car.

Probably panic because her mother will kill her for punching someone. For the 235th time!

I know. There's a lot of guys in this school. I can consider Jack as one of the 235. Jack broke his ankles because of Mer. Long story.

"Come on fishbone! Are you just gonna stand there and daydream? I'vee got to run! The principal will catch up!" She shouted.

"Yeah, yeah. It was your fault anyway." I muttered under my breath. She gave me those piercing look. I raised my both hands in sign of surrender. Huh. I just wanna go. And see my mother.

---

Elsa's P.O.V.

I can feel myself weak. Tears flow. We were staring at each other for minutes. And I can feel my heart break for seconds.

Jack's eyes were filled with tears at first, but then walked out. We actually did the same at the same time. Punzie and Jake were there still frozen.

I can't take this anymore. I want to go home. Back in Arendelle.

---

Jack's P.O.V.

As I walked out. I didn't let the tears fall. I just want to get the hell out of here. All I could feel was Jealousy, Anger, Hatred.

I want to get the hell out of here!

--

I reached my house and locked myself inside my room. I know this is unusual for a guy but I just want to sleep things out. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and grab my earphones near my pillow.

Some music could let me sleep I guess.

---

I opened my eyes and could feel my whole body weaken. Ugh. I looked at my phone and unlocked it. My wallpaper was a picture of Me and Elsa. Oh I remember this.

Our picture on my first surprise for her. The smile on her face is so beautiful. We were so happy. I wonder why all of a sudden she want me to leave her? I know maybe she want it in the right time. But she could have just told me.

My anger last day turned into sadness. I couldn't stay mad at her. I love her so much. I wanted to hug her right now. Say sorry and be with her forever. Ugh. I just love Elsa. I love her so much. I miss her. I know I'm just repating this, but that's the truth. She was my first true love. I know, I know. I've realized.

I'm going to ask her everything.

--

Merida's P.O.V.