Chapter 29 : Before the date!

Hey guys! I wanted to say sorry again for the late update cause teacher's starting giving us a bunch of assignments! Anyway, I would like to thank all the people who commented on our last updated chappie, (Chapter 28 : The DAY!!) For all who voted , commented, and add my story in their reading list Thank you!!! I love you all!! And I just wanted to say that Cupcake is awake! I'm still working on my account, since I'm just writing during my free time, Anyway Back to the story Cupcake!!(REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY A SHORT CHAPPIE)

~~~~~~~~~~|

Elsa's P.O.V.

It was still lunch time and I headed to the Library to fing my book, I looked at the tables and there's no sign of my algebra book,So, I asked the Janitor in the library.

Elsa : Umm, Excuse me?

Janitor : (CUPCAKE'S AN : The Janitor is a girl) Oh, Hello dear, what can I do to help you?

Elsa : Umm, Have you found any book here? Umm Algebra book?

Janitor : Ummmm....Let me think...Yes!

Elsa : Really?

Janitor : But someone came here and said it's his book.

Elsa : Oh, I guess it's not mine, Anyways, Thank you.

Janitor : Your Welcome.

The bell rang and I headed to the classrom, I sat at the very back at the seat,I'm still worried about my book, I was the only student there, a minute later, Everyone came even Anna, Astrid, Merida, Hiccup, Flynn, Kristoff, and Jack, Jack sat beside me, then Hiccup, Merida, Astrid, Anna, Kristoff, Flynn.

Jack : Hey Elsa, The girl that I argued wi-, hey, why are you looked so worried?

Elsa : Nothing.

Jack : Come on tell me...tell me!tell me!tell me!tell me!tell me!tell me!

ANOTHER OLAF????!!!! Ugggghhhh!!!

Elsa : *sighs* Fine! just shut your mouth!

Jack : *shuts up* Sorry, what is it anyway?

Elsa : I just lost my book that's all..

Jack raised his eyebrows and smirked

Jack : You mean this?*raises something, wait my book!*

Elsa : My book! *snatch it to him, but fails* Ugghh!

Jack : *chuckles and raised his eyebrow(still raising the book away from me)*

Elsa : *crossed her arms* What do you want?!

Jack : *smirked* Kiss.

Elsa : Really?! No! Just give me the book! *trying to snatch the book*give me- give me tha-

Jack : Nope. *stoods up and still raising my book*

I jumped but I couldn't reach my book, great, I hate it awhen I'm to short for a tall person or something...

Jack : Awww, Elsa couldn't reach her book..

All of them were looking at us some girls giggling and the boys just looking like they want to be like us, WAIT?! WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THAT?!

I crossed my arms and pouted, I looked at Jack and stroke him with a death glare, he just.....smirked??!!! Really?! Is this guy knows anything than to smirk??!!

Elsa : Give. Me. The. Book.*threatening tone*

Jack : Are you tring to threaten me? cause it won't work *still smirking*

Elsa : Oh really?*smirking*

Jack : Yup * having a popping tone in the letter 'P' *

Elsa : What if.......I won't show up, later.

Jack just chuckled and leaned in, now we were only inches away, I coukd hear Anna squealing and some chuckling, but I didn't mind them, I raised my eyebrow at him and then he just smirked again!?!

Jack : You know, no one could resist me, And going out with the 'Jack Frost' is a once in a lifetime chance only.

Elsa : *chuckles* Sorry, but if no girl can reisist you? well somebody does now!

Jack : *chuckles* We'll see..

Anna : Ooooooohhhhh.

Merida : 2 couples threatining each other!

Elsa : No we are not couples! *crossed her arms and push Jack a little away from her*

Jack : Yup were not,

Astrid : Woah, Somebody just got busted!

The boys laughed and Jack smirked.

Jack : *chuckles* Busted? hah! you're not letting me finish I meant *looks at Elsa* we are not couples now, just in the future.

I rolled my eyes and all girls in the classroom squealed and the boys chuckles, It's kinda awkward when you're both fighting in the classroom with a bunch of people, well, I guess, It's fine..

The teacher came in and we all sat down.

Teacher : Ok, class, this day is shortened period, You'll all go home after this subject, So, you'll miss, Arts, Lunch Break, And Algebra.

All of the students cheered but I din't I just sighed cause I still can't get my book from Jack, And I guess, shortened period, is a good thing, since Jack won't gave me my book.

~~~~~~

Guys!! Short Chappie ahead! I'm not doing any Long Author's note now, but thank you for the reads and votes! and The Super Inspiring Comments!

(Guys sorry, I can't promote page now :( But I'll try at the next chappie)