Chapter 33 : Every Fun has it's Ending

[CHAPTER 33 : Every Fun has it's Ending]

P.S. - Guys, I'm not doing my story in a playform again....Well, You guys choose if you want.
PLAYFORM OR NORMAL BOOK FORM XD
Guyz..I just want to tell you I'm not really good in the Normal book form thingy...
And I'm sooo Sorry for not updating....A LONG TIME!
AUTHOR OUT ;)
And the photo in the media, It's the one on the chappie 32, I just found it at Pic Collage so yeah. That's how it looks. So, is it ok?
P.S. Just to remember Hiccup is in the How to train your Dragon 2

----

Elsa's P.O.V

(((-----ELSA'S DREAM-----)))

~ Cupcake, Please do the honors, 1, 2, 3 SOUND EFFECTS.

I felt something warm on my forehead, I started to open my eyes and I saw a little boy.

"Hey you're awake!" A little boy said while wiping some warm towel on my forehead.

"My head hurts"

"Sorry, It was my fault" The little boy frowned.

"Don't worry it's not your fault, most of it was me!" I giggled. (Like a little girl)

(((-----OUT-----)))

My eyes fluttered open, feeling the same warmth that I felt on my dream, My vision was also blurry like my dream, but my eyes started to adjust.

"Hey" A familiar voice said.

My eyes adjusted, I realized I was already in my room,and I saw Jack. "What happened?" I asked, he smiled.

"Well, Short story, you fell asleep on the car after we played on the rain, and I'm so sorry cause your sick.." he said, I smiled at him, "It's alright I insisted anyway" I giggled, and he chuckled.

I tried to go up but failed, "Just stay there Elsa" He put his arms on both side of my shoulder and made me lay down again.

"What time is it?"

"12:00 Midnight." He answered, Wait! 12:00!!!

"Jack, you should go home!" I said, "But,"

"No buts!" I said, He half smiled and kissed me in the forehead, "Don't even think to go to school, Ok? you need to rest" He said, I giggled and smiled.

He put the towel on to a bowl metal thingy and carried it, He walked towards the door and looked back to me, "I love you" He smirked, "Love you even more" I smiled, Oh My Gosh.......

=========

Jake's P.O.V. (AN : Guys about the Jake and Astrid thingy, I'm not sure when or If I'll do it :( Please don't be mad)

(This is the time when Anna and the others got home after showing up in Jack and Elsa's date and they are now in Elsa and Anna's house)

"Hey lover boy" Flynn teased and plopped himself on the sofa beside me.

"Well, did it went well?" I asked and faked a smile, they all looked at each other then to me and smiled weakly, Silence came in....

Finally, Anna decided to break the silence "Well it went well," She smiled "We just hoped that you'd come" Everyone except me glared at Anna, "Whaaat???" She bit her lip and then sighed and stand straight "I declare none of this happened or have been said, FAREWELL!" Anna saluted like a soldier and headed to the kitchen.

Hiccup sighed and scratched the back of his neck, "Umm, are you really sure about that Jake?" Hiccup bit his lip.

I just sighed, "I think I'm gonna go, It's late.."