Chapter 2: New Home

Chapter 2 : New Home

Elsa's P.O.V.

I felt someone shaking my shoulder, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Auntie "Hey Dear, It's time to go," she said.

"Oh, Ok." i said as I stretched my arms.

The airplane landed and the people started to fix their stuffs.

"Good Morning everyone, Thank you for flying with us, here at Air Arendelle Please make a one line and properly exit the plane, Thank you!"

We already got out of the airplane, Auntie and I headed to the Baggage counter.

Then, After we got all our Baggage, then, We looked around..

A man walked towards us and bowed to me.

"Good Morning Milady, My name is John, your father sent me here, to be your driver." he said.

"Oh, Ok then. Good Morning John" I said and smiled at him, we continued to walk..

"Are you hungry dear?" Auntie asked. "Yeahhhh,"

"Me Too!" Olaf said, And we quickly shushed him.

"I can't believe it, the king was right, you do have ice powers, and, you made a snowman, that lives!" John whispered. "Yeah, but promise me you won't tell anyone Ok?" John nodded.

We headed to McDonalds(AN : Disclaimer, I don't own McDonalds,ahahhahaa, well, None of us do, except for the real owner, hahahah XD) and eat our breakfast, John lead us outside and got to the parking lot, when we got to the limo, John opened the door for us, when we got in, I grabbed Snowy's cage and opened it, Snowy ran, and Olaf crawled.

"It,was hot in there!," Olaf catched his breathe then sighed and stood up "Good thing I have.....MY PERSONAL OWN FLURRY!!" Auntie and I laughed.

--

Th limo stopped and John opened the door, when I got out, "Milady," I cut him off "Just call me Elsa" I smiled. "Your father said that I would Drive you to school everyday, but he also said you can drive by yourself in Tuesday, and you'll use that white ferrari over there." he pointed the garage and I nodded.

Auntie got out of the car with our baggage, John helped her put and so did I, Once we got to the gates, John opened the gates and got inside, Auntie and I stopped for a while. "Wow can you believe it auntie, only three of us will live in a mansion?" she giggled and got in, A maid come out of the house, I only asked for one maid, so, Yeah....

The maid grabbed the stuffs that I was holding, Olaf ran inside very quickly, Phew....Good thing no one saw him....Snowy ran in the front yard and plopped himself down at the grass, I giggled and played with him.

----

After playing with Snowy...

I got tired and got inside, I asked the maid where's my room and she said it's on the 3rd/Top floor.

I ran upstairs, When I got to the 3rd floor I noticed 2 doors, one has a flower designs and the other has snowflake designs, My Mom already told me that my bedroom door would be snowflake, So, I got in.

Woah....

It's big!

White carpet, Circle shaped bed in the center (blue with snowflake), The wallpapers were like 3D! It was like the view on the North Mountain, And some falling snowflakes and falling snow.

There was a big flat screen T.V., 4 soft blue beanbags, and the thing that caught my attention was the enormous window...Wow! I can see the whole neighborhood! But Of course for privacy there's a big blue thick cloth curtain, A big book shelf which is colored white, and all my favorite books are there.