Chapter 20 : The Hang out.

Elsa's P.O.V.

Class has finished and I headed to my Locker, I grabbed some stuffs when I closed it someone covered my eyes, I hold it's hand, then took it off I looked back and it was Jake.

Elsa : *giggled* Hi Jake.

Jake : Hi, just wanna say goodbye.

Elsa : Before saying goodbye, Merida and I are heading to Starbucks, wanna come?

Jake : Sure!

I saw Mer practicing her Archery at the school ground.

Elsa : There's Mer come on.

We got to Mer, we were at her back and wanted to suprise her to miss her shot, She was about to shoot..

Elsa : Hi Merida!

Merida jumped and still.....she didn't miss the shot, she looked at us and giggled.

Merida : Ya really think that i will lose that shot?

Elsa : Yeah..but I guess I'm wrong..

Merida : Oh..Hi Jake.

Jake : Hi.

Merida : I'll just fix my stuffs..

Jake : You think we'll fit at my motorbike?

Elsa : Yes, actually were not that big.

Merida : Cool! a motorbike! Looking forward to see it! See ya in the parking lot!

Merida left, Jake and I headed to the parking lot, His motorbike was awesome!(Guys if any of you have watched Ghost Rider, And i hope your familiar to his bike, the one that is blue with red fire, don't know what that called :(..) We waited for Merida, I texted Anna that Mer and I are gonna walk, well I lied cause if she knews this she will do anything to come with us...Merida came, and ran to us when she saw the motorbike she jumped and shouted "It's awesome!"

Jake : Let's go?

Merida and I nodded, Jake gaved us our helmets, then we ride at the motorbike, Jake was at the front, of course cause he's the one driving, i'm in the middle and Merida was at the last, I just want to forget about Jack, and the bet, and I think Mer and Jake could help me, I'm not actually the type of girl that goes out with her friends like this, but i just want to enjoy, to forget all the problems cause now I got friends to trust...We reached the Starbucks, we got down and took off our helmets, We got inside and found a comfy place to sit on.

Jake : My treat.

Merida and Elsa : Yes! *giggled*

Jake : Soo what's yours Elsa?

Elsa : Chocolate chip.

Jake : Merida?

Merida : You can call me Mer, and mine is Java.

Jake : Mine is chocolate chip too, so 2 chocolate chips, and 1 Java.

Mer and I nodded then Jake headed to the counter, Mer leaned in to whisper something.

Merida : At first I hate Jake, but...I think he's great.

I giggled, Jake came holding a tray with our drinks he gave it to us and he sat, We talked and laughed.

Merida : Hey Elsa, you think of comin' to our house? you to Jake.

Elsa : Sure!

Jake : Sure.

Merida : Just want ya to meet my 3 brothers.

Elsa : I'm looking forward to meet them.

Jake : Me too

My phone vibrated, when I looked at it, it was like a thousand messages from Anna and the others, well except for Jack,Uggghhh Elsa stop thinking about him!...I shook my head then looked at Anna's Messages.

(Anna's Messages)

" Elsa! where are you?"

" Hey Elsa answer me!!"

"Elsa are you ok?"

"Elsa you're scaring me! answer me!"

"Elsa, please I know you're out there, come on answer me now, I'm getting crazy here!, all of them are holding me now!(Elsa, remember the song I sang to you?Do you want to build a snowman? yup just give it that tone.)"

"Elsa! >:-( See that emoticon?! yup! I'm angry now! speak to me!! I mean Text me!"

"Elsa!did someone kidnapped you?! well if no one reply back!...."

(Astrid's Messages)

"Elsa come home pls! It's already 10:00!!!"

"Elsa! Anna is belting out your name here! Come here now! Is Merida with you?!Reply back!"

I didn't read all cause it was so many, I looked at. merida who is reading her phone now.

Jake : So, both of you are reading some text?

Merida and Elsa : Oh no! we got to go home!

Jake : Wait?, What?

Elsa : Anna must be so worried now...

Merida : What time is it anyway?

Jake : It's already 10:30?!

Elsa : Ohhhh no..

Jake : I'll give you a ride home to be fast.

Merida : Thanks!

Me and Merida grabbed our coffee cause we ain't finish yet, but Jake already did, we hurried to the parking lot and ride , We quickly reached our house and got down.....I was a little bit nervous of what Anna's reaction will be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! This chappie is short cause I just want to base it at their hang out and I just want to update fast, well, Thanks for the 14K!! I love you guysss! And for the 625 Votes!!

BTW!!

What do you think?

For all who hates Jake........I know what It feels.....I can feel it XD

Sorry for the short chappie...

And Guys I was worried cause our first day of class is starting at June. 10 sooo I hope Jelsa stays 4ever..

Here's my chance of update when school starts.

MONDAY : Low chance of update.

TUESDAY : Same

WEDNESDAY : Same

THURSDAY : Medium or Same

FRIDAY : Medium or High chance of update.

SATURDAY : High!

SUNDAY : High!

Soooo thanks again guys for supporting mee!

And Guys I still need more of your birthday date and I will greet you here at my story :) Just for fun :)

And guys a little favor can you like this page at facebook?

~ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Elsa-frozen/635336003207073?ref=hl

Thanks!!

-APOLOGIES:

- For the short or long chapter

- For the Wrong spelling and Grammars (if you found one) I'll edit it

- For the Boring Chapter..

~<Remember>~

Vote:)

Comment;)

Share:D

Enjoy ReadingXD