Chapter 36 : Arcade and Movie Date (Finally)

Elsa's P.O.V.

I woke up, seeing Merida, Astrid, Anna and I sleeping on the floor.

Well, last night, Anna said we can throw a party so she did, Of course, we watched random .romantic movies, but Merida seems to be disgust that time, so she just hit our faces with pillow until we ended up pillow fighting, then we ate, chit chat, etc.

I wish it was always like this. But, why do happiness always seems to end?

But I have to do this.

For Anna..

(Cupcake's AN : What do you mean Elsa?!)

With all of them sleeping, a snowflake fell on the tip of my nose.

Speaking of Snow, where's OLAF?

I slowly stood up and pulled the doorknob on the ceiling, I climbed up and closed the door, "Olaf?"

I saw him on his bed then pulled his blanket to cover him, Wait, is he upset?

I walked towards him, "What's the matter?"

"You forgot." He said, I got confused.

"Forgot what?"

He stood up and pouted then crossed his arms, "See!" He said.

"I'm sorry Olaf, but I won't remember it if you won't tell me." I said, then pouted too, hahah XD

He sighed, "Maleficent."

Oh! I promised that!... I hate you problems, you make me forget -_-

Problems.

I didn't realized I was in my blank face. A tear fell on my eye unconsciously. I slowly sat down, I wrapped my arms on my legs and rested my chin on my knees, and let the tears fall.

Why does it have to be this way?

I cried silently, looking to nothingness.

Olaf hurried beside me then hugged me, "Sorry, Elsa. I didn't mean to make you cry." He pouted, I giggled, "Don't worry Olaf, I'm not crying because of you." I spoke.

"Phew!" He said with a comfortable sigh, then let go of his hug, he went in front of me, which made me look at him. "Well then, Who? Or What? Is making you cry?" He asked, but his comfortable smile never left.

"Well,"

Punzie won't do anything to Olaf right? I mean he's a snowman, and we're at the attic anyway.

But, I'm not in the mood of telling someone what happened..

"Umm," I wiped off the tears, then stood up, I wiped of the imaginary dust on my back.

I looked at Olaf then smiled, "So what's your plan?" I asked, his smile grew wider.

"First, you need to take me in the walk-in closet!!"

------

I got down, but told Olaf to stay there, 'cause I have a plan.

Tell Merida about my powers, or Just sneak out.

No, I prefer to sneak out.

I grabbed a sticky note on my study table, then wrote a note saying,

Anna, I'm going out, I'm with our COUSIN, (you know who he is) Don't worry we'll be back in evening. And Yes, I guess I'll not attend at school.. Sorry, I just need to rest.