Chapter 24 : A One Perfect Plan

Jack's P.O.V.

Emma and I headed home, we had so much fun, but still, I can't forget what happened earlier, I feel, like, I'm going to die or something, but, I still need to show to my sister that I'm happy, cause she won't stop until I'm happy, I parked the car, and then we got down

Emma ran inside excitingly, I guess she want to tell Mom what happened, cause she slipped and then he bumped to this guy, well, a boy, kinda like her age, and I guess she have a crush on him...I just keep teasing her and she always blush.(AN: just like you jack XD)

I got inside and saw Mom talking to Emma, (AN: Guys just want to remind ya all that jack lives in a mansion) I smiled at Mom and she smiled back, and she didn't look convience.

Yes, I'm still thinking about Elsa, I don't know what's happening to me, I don't know but I feel like something , That I already hurt Elsa, I don't really know, before that bet.....*sigh* I got up in my room, (AN : I really don't know how would boys like Jack wanted room sooo I think I won't describe his room, just, Ummm think of a room :D)

I jumped in my bed (AN : Jack's bed is like a King size bed)and looked at my phone, no one even texted me, even Hiccup and the boys , I guess they're having their own conversation, cause they can't even stand a second without talking, Like me, but I think I just lost it, It's good for them cause they can apologize much easier, but me?, Uggghh!......

What happened to me, The Old days I was like flirting with all of the girls, doing some prank at the nerds in the school, well, except for Hiccup, And I was like easy going, but now? *sigh* I can't even talk to Elsa!...When I'm talking to her it ends up in a awkward silence.......

Someone knocked on my door, interrupting my thoughts..

Jack : Who is it?

" It's me "

I realize it was my mom, I quickly jumped in my bed and let her in, I'm not shy to let people in, in my room cause I'm not that messy boy, who just throws his stuffs at his room making a huge mess..I opened the door, and saw my mom in a worried face..

Jack : Soo momm...Ummm did anything happened?

Mom : No, can I come in?

Jack : Sure.

I let my Mom in, I don't know why she's worried, We sat down on my bed and my mom sighed.

Mom : Jack....Are you having problems again?

Jack : Well, Ummmm....I-I think......*sigh* I have.

Mom : Don't tell me it's about a girl again?

Jack : *scratching the back of his head* Ummm.....Maybe?

Mom : *giggled* Jack, I know you still ain't forgetting about Anaisse, or maybe you already do...Why do you play on girls?

Jack : Wait? How did you-.......*sigh*And Mom, I'm not a child anymore.(AN: Hahah Mama's Boy XD)

Mom : I know you're not, but Fine, If you don't need my help, It will take a long time to bring that girl back * standing up*

Jack : Wait!....First, Fine, I need a help, and Second How did you know?!

My Mom giggled, I just looked at her confused..

Mom : Remember when i told you I can read minds.

Jack : Yes....and I know it's not true.

Mom : Oh Really?

Jack : Yup.

Mom : Ask me one thing I didn't know.