Chapter 39 : The Truth.

Elsa's P.O.V.

The whole day wasn't good. I kept worrying about Jack. Is my decision wrong? Ugh. This is so messed up. I pushed the door open, and got in, whatever room I'm going in.

*BUMP*

"Oh my! I'm so sorry I didn't mea- Oh, Jake. Hi."

Good thing it was only him, I mean it was stupid if me walking with a plenty of thoughts in my head. I didn't even know where I'm heading.

"Hey, Elsa. Umm. Nice to see you, are you alright?" He asked.

"Umm, Yeah. I guess."

I looked at him, and his cheeks were deep red. Wait, is he okay?

"Jake? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Umm. Elsa? You do realize you're here."

"What do you mean-"

Okay. Dirty sink.

Men Toilets.

Men around.

Okay, This can't be.

Looks at the door...

OMG I'm in the mens restroom?!

"Is that Elsa? Why is she here?"

"Wait, Elsa? In mens restroom?"

"Don't tell me she's a guy? I mean that's crazy right?"

THIS. IS. SO. EMBARRASING.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed, and felt my cheeks turn hot! I closed my eyes forcefully, and didn't even dare to look at anyone else!

Jake chuckled then shushed me. I felt his hands held the both sides of my shoulder, he turned me, I can feel him slightly pushing me out of this- this room!! Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! Why didn't I realized that?!

"Oh my god! Get me out of here!"

"It's okay Elsa. Were already outside." He said, while laughing.

I slowly opened my eyes in any sign of tha- that. Oh you know.

He's still laughing.

"Stop it will you!"

I punched him on his arms but he was still laughing. Okay, that's kinda hilarious, I admit.

So, we ended up laughing together.

"Where are we anyway?"

I looked around, and WOW.

It's like a garden or something! Well, no one is here, though. And I haven't seen this place yet.

"Jake? Where are we?"

"Oh, this is the school's garden."

"Our school has a garden?"

"Yep. I found it last day."

Wow, okay. This garden is beautiful. I can just stay here the whole day.

"Speaking of last day, why were you absent Elsa?" He asked.

"Oh.. Just some. Umm, problem."

He smiled weakly. "I'm your friend you can tell me everything you know."

Okay, tell him.

What? There is no way you're gonna tell him! I mean, think about the readers! They hate Jake! (Cupcake's AN : LoL)

I'm just gonna tell him, it's not like it's bad or something am I right?
(I'm sorry readers!)

Okay.

I sat under the tree, and Jake sat beside me.

"Okay here it goes.."

Ze Flashback~~

"Yes. And it has to do something with Trading."

She looked at me seriously, "But, I swear, if you tell this to someone,"

She laughed. I looked at her confusingly.. Is she crazy?

"I think, the person you'll tell this about, is gonna be in grave danger. 'Cause I'll be watching"

Just from the tone she used, the Trading part. I felt like I know what's gonna happen. I mean this usually happens in some stories, am I right? The other will threaten the victim, which it'll gonna use some loved ones or whatsoever, but I think you know what I mean.

"Punzie, look-

"Don't talk." She pointed me her pocket knife, which made me shut up.

"Elsa, I'm giving you a deal. Ready?" She smirked. And My heart starts to pound fast.

"You will break up with Jack. I don't want you to talk to him, or be near him, or whatsoever." She said. Knew it.

"So, what if he comes to me? You'll still gonna kill me? Tss."

.
.
.
.
.
.
0.0 OMG WHY DID I SAID THAT?! I WAS THINKING OUT LOUD. Shizzles.

Punzie gave me a piercing look, but then she laughed. "Thinking out loud? Haha. Classic. Oh, I'm going to answer your question.. If that happens, I want you to avoid him."

"Can I ask why? But I know the part that you want him back or whatsoever. Ugh." I said. Okay, To be honest, I'm a little mad now. I mean she's so obsessed.

Cheese and Sprinkles Elsa! She has a knife! A knife!

Oh yeah. Sorry, I'm getting myself killed.

Punzie laughed. "Elsa, I think you're forgetting what situation you are in right now. Tsk. Tsk." She said, and then looked at her knife, while she was circling it around her fingers.

"Anyway, my deal to you my friend is, if you do not stay away from him. Say goodbye to your precious little sister!"

Hearing those last words made me explode on fury. She will never get Anna!

I tackled her, but she got a hold of me quickly. "Don't you dare hurt my sister or you will-

I felt a little pain on my back, and everything starts to blur. I stopped what I was doing, and I could hear her chuckle, but It was like an echo type. I seriously dunno. I fell at the cold hard floor, and still get a little view of her. Laughing. I looked around and I can feel myself kind of weak, and my head's starting to ache like hell. Anna. I need to save her.

"Don't tell anyone, I got my eyes on you, and you don't want them to be the first one to be gone."

"Sleep well, my dear." A male voice said.

Who the heck he is.

And then I quickly blacked out.
~~~~~

AN :

Omg, I'm so sorry for the short chap. And cliffy. I was busy all day. And got a little time on taking care of my wattpad. I know I'm a loser. I didn't even reached 1,000 words -.- but, I'll try meh best. Btw, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT MEH MINIONS. LOVE YA'LL LOTS!

XOXO
~DngrSkrYn