Chapter 30 : Date<Part 1>

Class is already finished and I headed to my locker, I grabbed all my stuffs then headed outside, I remembered that I just used a taxi to come here in school, Ugggh! Thank you Anna and Astrid *sarcasm*

I walked to the cafeteria to buy some drink, I prefer water than soda's in the vending machine.

--

I drank my water in the bottle then closed it, I got out of the school and decided to walk, while I was walking some girl walked beside me, I think, she's Ezabeth, well, she prefer Ezzy, but I don't know, I met her in Art class, and she's sporty like merida too, I guess, well she has black hair, black eyes, and a fair skintone, just like Mavis, but her hair is more longer, and she has bangs.

Ezzy : Hey.

Elsa : Hey Ezzy.

Ezzy : So, I guess you have a boyfriend now.*smirks*

Elsa : Well, Not really, he just ask me out, he didn't ask me to be his 'girlfriend' but not that I care, It's just the truth.

Ezzy : *chuckles and sigh* Your pretty lucky Elsa,

Elsa : Why? Because 'The Jack Frost' is going out with me?, Fangirl?

Ezzy : Nope, I don't care about Frost, It's just, your lucky cause, someone loves you truly.

Elsa : I'm flattered but I don't think he 'loves' me.

Ezzy : You really don't see it don't you?

Elsa : See what? that he just wanted to date me that's all? oh please, he doesn't even have feelings.(CUPCAKE'S AN : Geez Elsa, Can you stop pretending that you have a FROZEN heart?!)

Ezzy : *smiles weakly* You know Elsa, A guy sings for you, loves you and planned this all , That kind of guy doesn't exist in this time now! (AN : @ Fortiusly - Am I right?! hahahahha just like your comment at Chappie 28)

Elsa : Yes it does, Hiccup does, and even Kristoff.

Ezzy : Fair point. But! they think something else, not like Jack, you know I'm pretty impress to that guy, he was my friend when we where in Junior high school, until now but secretly cause I don't want to be f*cking famous(CUPCAKE'S AN : sorry for the profanity) anyway, back to my point, I knowned him since junior, and I really think he'll do that for a girl, No offense, but, you know, he never did that to Rapunzel and Anaisse,

Elsa : Who's Anaisse?

Ezzy : Oh, It was Jack's old girl, but she's sooooooo 'Diva' and the 'Best Actress' I guess, but he never showed that to Jack, Anyway, Let's get back to my point, Elsa, he loves you so much!

Elsa : .............

Ezzy : Come on Elsa, If you're thinking if this is part of their plan, well, it's not.

Elsa : *sigh* I'll think about it..(CUPCAKE'S AN : Oh Elsa! Two people already convinced you and you still don't understand?! Oh,boy..)

Ezzy : Well, you better think about it, don't worry, if he breaks your heart, I'll kill him.

Elsa : *smiles and giggles* You don't have to kill him.

Ezzy : *chuckles* Oh, There's my street! Bye Elsa!

Ezzy ran as if her house was just near,(And, it is near) I continued walking to our house

~~~~~~~

I reached our house, I opened the gates and locked them when I got in, I opened the door and saw Anna sitting at the couch biting her manicured nails, Eww!

Elsa : Anna! why are you biting your nails!

Anna : Elsa! *ran to me and hugs me*

Elsa : Woah, Why so worried?