Chapter 53: Broken, Brokener, Brokenest

So to clear things up, at Chapter 44: Serenade and Mer and Hiccup's journey to the apartment, were at the same timezone. Chapter 45 was fast forward for a week, Chapter 46, 47, 48, 49 were all arranged, and in Chapter 49, it is of course at the same time now as Chapter 45, since it was labelled as 7 days after. And so on were arranged as well, though Chapter 52 bounces back to the time before the serenading part, explained why Jack got Elsa's scarf and the snow and all stuff...  sorry a little messy writing... and now this chapter connects to 47, 48, 49.. this is Anna's P.O.V. when Elsa came to the hospital

------

Anna's P.O.V.

The feeling I am feeling now is weird. It's blank. I never knew that could happen. Before, it was all anger. I want to blame it to Jack and to my sister, but doing it won't do any difference. Jack is now lying here, fighting for his life.. and I am a witness to it.. whatever the reason why Elsa is shutting everyone out, I wanna be mad about it, why does she think she protects people by doing it? Can she atleast learn from the past?

There is a slight burden that I feel, that my sister is a part of the reason why Jack is here.. but I'm too overwhelmed to focus on any reaction. I am staring at Jack unconsciously, not knowing what to do, or what can I do.. I wanna slap some sense to Elsa, but of course I can't do that.. I might worsen the feeling she's having right now and go full cray cray, and literally will shut us out, like she will be out of this world, unknown... and I'll lose her once again.

The door opened violently and revealed a terrible face of my sister.. no, really it's terrible! I'm not mad at her or what for saying it, but the bags under her eyes, the redness of it, tears bursting out of it, shocked expression as if the world collapsed right before her eyes... I think it did...

I stood up from the sofa that I was sitting, I couldn't say anything, and even if I tried to, no voice came out.

She kneeled down, weak and crying. Jake comforted her. I think Jake's world is crumbling as well. This girl. This brat- this- this selfish- this woman doesn't know that there are so many... so many of us who loves her, yet she.. does things- frickin' selfish things that I don't even know if she knows that she's huring us.. really, really bad..

"Elsa, you have to pull yourself together. He needs you. More than anything now. His parents left the country and went to Pensylvania. They can't come back, there are no flights from there back here. You're the only one he-"

"He needs you." Jake continued. Elsa sobbed continuously, I stayed silent. I'm not in the mood for lecturing my sibling, and still nothing will change, it will be like wasting my own saliva.

"Okay, I'm sorry- its just. I was- he was-" she stammered. Although I'm mad at this woman, I'm still hurt of the fact she is. I never wanted to see her like this, she's the person that taught me how to love, with all your heart, even if they shut you out, break you, and forgive them nonetheless.

"You know what, whatever happened, what matters is you're the only he's got. If you- if you lo- love him, then be strong for him. None of this is your fault." He stammered a little. Okay that's it. Jake's had enough, I know he can't take it anymore.

I silently walked towards them and helped Elsa up, almost dragging her actually since I can feel she's too weak to move. Or to even do anything, it's funny how every inch of your body is affected even if it's only your heart that was breaking.

I went with Jake outside after I helped her to the sofa, when we were outside the room, Jake took a look at Elsa, and then to me, and gave the weakest smile I have ever seen in my whole life. I returned the awkward smile, oh, dear... why did everything ended up like this.