Chapter 28 : THE DAY!!

~CUPCAKE

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
Thank you for Loving me!!! I'm having a friggin' party here!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!Thank you!!! Because of all of you I'm having my own account!!!THANK YOU VERY MUCHHH!!Oooooook Let me continue the story now! *clears mah throat*

-----------

Elsa's P.O.V.

I woke up hearing Olaf's voice, saying my name AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN! (I know he's cute but It kinda make my ears bleed cause I'm still sleepy), His voice was like my Alarm clock!

I quickly stood up and opened my eyes widely and stroke him with a death glare (CUPCAKES AN : Uh,Oh...Olaf! You better run! hahah)

Elsa : Whaaaaaaaaaaat? *calmly tone but with a little bit of annoyed*

Olaf : *laughed* You gotta go up! It's already 7:00!!!! Geezz! you know how slow you shower!

I laughed and then Snowy came up to my bed and lick me at the cheeks, I laughed even though my face is full of saliva, snowy backed away and his tail wiggling, I giggled and got up, I stretched my arms, and realize I sleeped at the other room, not in my room, I got out of the room with Olaf and Snow following me, Olaf pulled the book again and the walls closed back, I grabbed my towel and Got to the bathroom and took a shower then headed to the dressing room and grabbed a light brown sweatshirt, a skinny jeans and a grayish converse, I looked my self at the mirror then braided my hair and grabbed a Heart Necklace that my father gave to me when I was a freshmen, she gave me this on my birthday, it's actually a locket, I opened it and saw me and my family picture, when we went to the mall, It was my 1st time, Even I don't know why It's my first time!

I grabbed my phone and my sling bag, then got down, I headed to the dining room then I saw Auntie.

Elsa : Hey Auntie! Good Morning!

Auntie : Good Morning Elsa!

Elsa : Sooooo, Where's everyone?*sitting at the chair*

Auntie : Oh, They already left, Anyway, are you gonna eat breakfast?

Elsa : Nahh, I'll just grab an apple.

Auntie : Ok then, Well I need to wash dishes.

Elsa : Ok.

I headed to the T.V. room as I continued biting on my apple, I sat down and opened the T.V., Snowy came and ran towards me, then jumped at my sofa and lied down, I rubbed his fur then focused on the T.V.....

I finally finished my apple then looked at my wrist watch it's already 9:00 , well, I think I should go now..I looked at my bag and find my Algebra book, wait where is it?!

I already upside down my bag but I still can't see my book!, Wait, maybe I left it in the library, wait, I did! Okay, I gotta hurry!

I rubbed Snowy's fur, and stood up.

Elsa : Bye Snowy!, Auntie I gotta go!

Auntie : Ok!

I got out of the house and open the gates, I decided to walk , Then I closed the gates then Anna and Astrid came out of nowhere and hold my hands.

Anna : Hi Elsa!

Astrid : GoodMorning!

Elsa : Well take a look at that, they're finally talking to me.

Astrid : *sigh* I know, sorry, BUT! why are you early today anyway, remember 12:00 noon?

Elsa : Oh, maybe I'll just head to the Library I guess..