I just need to calm my nerves (This is not a Update)

I know this is not a update, but I just really need to post this to calm my nerves.....

You see, when I was searching for a Jelsa page to like, I saw this "We Disgustingly Hate JElsa"

Is this real?!

I almost broke my phone when I saw this!

I just found out that they ship Janna, Jackunzel, Helsa, and Elsanna,......I'm not mad if they ship these, It's just, can they atleast respect our ship?

We respect their ship, but them? not even a 1%!!

I'm just saying this to all of you cause your the only one I can talk to, (And I thank you all cause of that)

The person who made that page said she's already 21 years old (Same as Elsa) Well, If she's already "MATURE" then why don't she just shut the F*** up! (CUPCAKE : Sorry for the profanity, she just can't really control her temper, Sorry, and P.S. we are not sure if she's a boy or girl)

For you to understand, why don't you visit that page, I'm not mad at all of you, I just want you all to know how "MATURE" that person is...(Sarcasm)

********

Sorry, but Thanks, cause I feel a lot better now, So, A little thing about my story, I'm just working on a few stuffs so, maybe a few days I can update, Sorry to keep you waiting, I hope you understand cause my teacher is on a assignment spree (hahahhah) Again, I promise I'll update in a few days :)