Chapter 47: Pierce in the Heart

Elsa's POV

I was at Heaven. Well, not exactly like somewhere above the clouds, but its the one thing I could describe it, cool green grass, wind kissed my skin giving me the great sensation, oak trees were peacefully dancing with the wind, flowers everywhere, and at my front was the sun setting. Thought everything couldn't be better until someone came, I could feel it, turning around, I decided that I do not want to go anywhere but here.

Jack called out my name, his perfect smile plastered on his face. A view that I could stare at over and over again, never getting tired of it. Tears were falling like waterfalls as it runs down to my cheek. He ran towards me, I wanted to move faster, but my heart can't seem to believe what I'm seeing, he's finally here, we're free. Nothing could set us apart.

But moments seems to slow down, because it was taking so long before we fall in to each others arms. A feet away from him, I stopped, we stopped. I didn't know why, I guess we both catched our breaths. As he gasps for air, there were tears on his eyes, but it wasn't because of sadness, I can feel his happiness as he smiled widely, I let out a small laugh.

He started to walk slowly towards me. Oh, how my heart beats so fast right now. I was doing the same thing until we stopped, not because we're tired or anything, but it was something else.

The ground was trembling, the earth quaked. A straight crack separated us, Jack shuddered, and so as I. I can see fear in his eyes, I turned my back, looked around. Searching for the place I called Heaven. It was gone. The land continued to shake, and the sun was there no more, it was dark, the beautiful oak trees were dead. So as the flowers, withered. The crack between us grew wider. An Abyss between us.

My eyes went back to Jack, as he took a deep breath. He was going to jump. I wanted to stop him but I can't seem to move my whole body. He did it, he jumped. Midway air, I knew he was going to make it. He has to. And he will.

He was about to land a step, when something wrapped on his whole body. he was screaming. "No! Let me go! " he shouted, his body was forcing to come closer to me. As if I came back to my senses, I'm going to save him.

A sword made of ice appeared magically on my hand, I made a full force swing, aiming for the black tentacle like that was gripping Jack.

But as I waited for the impact. Nothing.

I turned around. My whole body stiffened out of horror. He was holding down the blade of my sword.

He chuckled.

The boogeyman chuckled.

--------

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!" I screamed. I gasped for air, realizing that I was crying, and my room, once again was filled with frosts, ice spikes (AN : Lol I don't know what its called. Forgot)

And though my room was obviously cold, I was sweating. Prickles of it I feel all over my face. I searched everywhere in my room, finding him.