Chapter 35 : No Secrets Remained Unknown

Astrid's P.O.V.

I received Anna's text, hours ago. I totally know Punzie has something to do with this, 'cause I found her threatening Hiccup.

Yes, I saw them.

Flashback.

Hiccup and I went to the school together, 'cause my house is kinda close to him.

"Hey Hic, where do you think Punzie is?" I asked, he shrugged.

"I really dunno, we've been friends but- I dunno." He said, and scratch the back of his neck, which I find cute by the way.

I can't deny my feelings to him so, what do you expect?

"Astrid!" A familiar voice shouted.

Ariel.

"Hey Ariel!" I greeted then smiled.

I looked at Hiccup, "Umm, I got to go with her, we have some projects to do, Bye!" I said fast, then ran towards Ariel.

I looked back at Hiccup and he smiled then nodded, walking towards the school.

"So, do Hiccup know?" She teased, I rolled my eyes at her, and we both looked at Hiccup, then someone grabbed him, at the nearest tree, Ariel and I stared at each other, eyes widened, then we sneaked closer to the tree.

We saw Punzie pinning Hiccup on the tree,

"By the way. I've got special news!" She squealed.

Her happy face, turned in to a serious one.

"You. Merida. My Popularity. My Dignity. My Pride. And Mostly Jack."

"I'll have you all back. I'm not gonna stop at nothing until I reach again what's truly mine. I deserve to be the Campus Queen, To be popular.. And to have Jack's attention and love,"

I held my gasp back, and looked at Ariel, she has the exact expression as me.

Scared.

"SHE doesn't deserve it. I do,"

I think that SHE is..

.
.
.
.
.
I looked at Ariel once again, then we both mouthed 'Elsa'

End Of Flashback.

After that, Ariel and I ran inside the school, a little relieved because they didn't noticed us, but the same time worried, for Elsa.

Ariel and I both thought that we should keep it a secret actually.

I'm actually walking with Merida and were going to Elsa's house.

"So, what do you think?"

We're actually talking about Elsa, how she went unconscious, but I really can't tell her right now.

"I dunno, " I answered. Lie.. Sorry Merida, I'm just doing what I think is right.

'Cause I think I already know what will happen..

And I really don't want that to happen.

"Astrid?"

Who knows? But to be honest, I think Jack made Punzie a psycho. I mean, really? Will she die without Jack?

"Astrid!" Merida half-yelled which made my thoughts fade away, I replied with a smile, but I received a frown.

"Yah ain't listening to me are yah lad?" She said.