CHAPTER 10

Third Person

🥀

The blonde hair that is peacefully sleeping in the bed stirs in his deep slumber. When he tries to move his body, his stomach will ache due to the punch and kick from his father last night.

He slowly lifted his body so that he could get a shower. When he accidentally looked at the whole length of the mirror at his figure, he saw some bruises on his cheeks and lips.

His eyes, cheeks, and lips are swollen and puffy. The dark eye bags were visible in both eyes. He lifted his shirt and saw the big and small bruises. His eyes get glossy when a flashback from last night comes to his mind like a flash.

He remembered how his father called him such a name. He is comparing him to his mother. Jimin's mother was a prostitute, and Jimin was an accidental baby of his parents. They weren't ready for him at the time, so they mistreated him.

Jimin was so kind. That's why he was treated badly by everyone. He doesn't hold grudges even though they did a lot of things to him. He goes to his small bathroom in his bedroom to take a bath.

He didn't want to go to the university because his body was aching and hurting, but when the face of the raven-haired boy flashed in his mind, he decided to go. He wants to see the uplifted bunny smile of the youngster that lights up his darkened world.

He smiled when he remembered that Jungkook called him JIMINIE-HYUNGIE in a sweet and angelic tone of voice. His heart pounded when Kook kissed his cheeks yesterday. A heat spread on his cheeks, making them more red. He shook his head repeatedly to ignore his feelings.

When he came out of the bathroom, he put some ointment on his stomach and cheeks. The bruise stung when he applied some oitments. When he finished preparing himself, he saw that there was no one in the house. It was serene.

He looked at the side of the room where his parents were and it was closed. He hurriedly went out of their house to go to school.

On the other hand, at Busan International High, there is a bunny chewing a ham sandwich and drinking banana milk in the history room class. He is happily munching his food. He is pouting his lips while eating.

He is sitting again in the last row, waiting for his Jiminie-hyungie. The GOT7 group entered the history class, and the leader, Kim Yugyeom, immediately spotted the cute little bean eating. He cooed at the sight of the younger.

"Hi Kookie!"

Yugyeom greeted the younger by waving his hands.

"Hwi Gyeomie hyung"

He sat on the chair beside Jungkook.

"Do you want a sandwich, hyungie?"

The younger offered to the older,

"Can I have a bite?"

"Yes, Hyungie,"

Yugyeom bites into the sandwich that Jungkook is eating.

"Is it delicious, hyungie?"

"Yes Kookie, it tastes delicious."