Chapter 10

You think I'm NOT going to procrastinate by drawing Glitch?

There was a moment after Glitch's arrival when no one did anything, staring at the non-hermit as he stood in front of them, mildly amused. False slowly picked up her sword, and Xisuma and Cub drew their own. Scar whimpered, slowly standing from his position near Grian and shuffling behind his fellow Vexling. 

Glitch looked around, still seemingly unarmed, and let out a small laugh before talking. 

'̸̤͋I̷͈̘̖͝ ̶̧̹̜̿ḋ̸̙̰̻͠ĭ̶̹̕d̴̬͍͇̀ṅ̴͖̃̇'̸̱̂̀t̶̲̹̞̾ ̸͙̀e̸̞̔͗͘x̴̙̦̬́́p̶̘͉̭̔̓e̸͖̽c̴̬̺͑ͅt̸̗̯̰́̕ ̴̩͚̖̉̌s̴̜̩̔͜o̴̺̦̍́̈ ̴̧͑͘m̸̳̼̗͗a̴̡̐̚n̵̺͎̳͊̒̂ŷ̷̰̮̞ ̵͘͜͜͠ǫ̵͘f̶̢̻̊̉̂ ̷̟̟͋͒y̵̳͇̗͝õ̶̢̘͉̋u̸͙̥̼͗̄̇ ̷̙̉̎͜t̸̫̬͔̂̕ò̵̡̎̐ ̵̧͔̀̏͋b̵͔͘ë̵̯̼́̒ ̴̣͒͆͋h̵̙̯̩̀̊e̸̼̒r̵̪͓̜̅ĕ̴͇̘͚.̸͚͖̙́'̸̹̔͗͝ 

His voice glitched as he spoke, crackling and breaking up. Xisuma stepped towards him.

'Who are you, and why do you look like me?'

'̸̢̮̪̱̖̄͠Ī̴̳ ̷̭̼̉̔̚͜Ạ̷͔̥̯̜̈̐̄̕M̶̢̻̭̾͠ ̷̹̰̉̀̐ͅy̵̯͇̼͋̍̆͒ǫ̶̧̠̺̠̓̈́̃͑̂u̶̬̼̬͗͛̃͐͝.̷͙̰̝̳͇̈́'̷͚͛̓̚ ̴͉̭͍͎̉

'Two... Xisumas?' Cub tried to joke. 

'Three Xisuma's, if we're going by my username.' EX called out. 

'Three Xisumas?! What is this?!'

''̶̹̱̈́̔̐T̷̢̨͙͉̏̇̓h̷̯͙̕e̸̢̪̎̐̃͒͠ ̸̘̹̱̺͚̏e̴̙̜̯͆͜n̷̯̬̉͑̈̔͜d̶̟͐͌̑̓̿ ̴̙̼̅͗o̶͕͒f̴̡̜͎͖̈́̍͝͝ ̴̛̣̠͈̉́ͅh̸̩̰̳̜̎̇͜è̴͕̘̈́͌̓͜r̴̹̂m̴̧̟̰̊̿̚͘i̵̧͍̝͋̌̈́̕͝t̴̗̰̊͊̂c̸̙̼̠̣̽̃̍̃́r̷̻̗̈́̆a̶͉͕͆̓f̶̻̂̓̚͝ṱ̵̦̗̆.̷͇̬̄͒͑̈͘'̸̧̦̥́́̋͘̕ ̸̠̠̬͓͇̌̌̀

'Scar, if it comes to a fight, you're going to die. Get out.' Cub recommended. Scar backed away, but didn't leave. Glitch stepped forward, and a netherite sword appeared from nowhere into his hand. 

'We know how to fight.' False took up the challenge, holding up her own sword. Cub nocked an arrow into his bow, aiming. Glitch laughed.

''̶͓̞̥̽P̵̢̧̉a̶̡͇͚͚͒̾̓t̴͙͊̕ẖ̵̞͕̙̱͌̇͋͊ë̷̦̻̬ṭ̸͋̆͜ì̶̟̫̌̀̓͜c̸̯͕̯̮̳͊́.̶͈̟̝͗́̿'̴̼̫͖̀͑ ̷̛̭̤́͊͒'

'Scar, now would be a really good time to run.' Cub repeated, trying not to sound as worried for his friend as he was.

'I know how to fight!' 

'Alright...' 

It all happened in the instant Cub looked away. Glitch darted in, the world glitching around him, red code-like lightning hitting Xisuma. He disappeared.