Chapter 23

( Ashley's pov )

Ugh...stupid me. I forgot where I put that bracelet. Luckily, I remembered that I left it beside the sink, since I didn't want it to get dirty. I had to run back to the toilet, quickly putting it around my wrist. Skylar's bracelet wasn't only something that reminded me of her but it was kinda like a good luck charm. It was as if she was still there with me at every concert...

I opened the door back to the recording studio, the door creaking in the process. All my boys suddenly lunged themselves at me, all of them bombarding me with questions about where I am or was I alright. People, I just went to the toilet!!

'Lawson!!' they all screamed at me, giving me the tightest bear hug ever know to man. 'Where the heck were you girl? We got so worried!!' Aww cute.. 

Ryan suddenly yanked me away from them so I wasn't able to answer back. He leaned down, whispering to me hurridly. 'Ash, you've been making two, very beautiful girls waiting for you. We've already introduced ourselves so now its your turn.' I nodded my head understanding. I guess I took too long. 

He placed a hand on my back, guiding me towards my contestant winners. When I finally looked up, I saw her. Those same warm chocolate brown eyes. That little dimple she has when she shows that breathtaking smile of hers. My heart started to beat faster, my hands suddenly becoming slightly sweaty. It was the girl who took my heart. 

I took a step back. 'S-Sky?' I breathed out, just staring at her. Was this all a dream? Is she really standing infront of me right now? 

She gasped out in shock, looking at me in disbelief. When she didn't top staring at me, I started to feel a bit self concious, slightly figeting in the spot I was standing in. Her eyes then trailed down to my wrist, where she saw the very same bracelet she gave me three years ago. She reached out an arm, tracing the angel wing. 'Ash...your the singer of Lawson?' she asked, her voice shaking slightly. I nodded my head. No words were able to come out of my mouth. I mean three years without seeing her and then she suddenly comes here as a winner of my competition. Wow...just wow.

Our little meeting seemed to have taken a lot more time than I thought since we were soon interrupted by a cough that was heard behind Sky's shoulder. I peered over her, noticing a girl that was almost the same height as me but I was still a few inches taller. She had quite short, mousey hair with orange hairlights. Kinda weird but it suited her in a way. I tried to give her a small smile but she only gave me a grunt in return, making me frown slightly. Whats up with her?

She then procceeded to drape her arm around Sky's goddess like figure, almost in a protective way. Wait..is Sky dating her?

Stretching out her hand, she smirked at me. 'I'm Mackenzie, Skylar's girlfriend' she said smugly, cocking her eyebrow slightly. My heart tore apart again, for the second time. She already moved on...

Shaking my head, I put gaved her a forced smile. When I shook her hand though, I felt her grip onto mine with all the strength she could muster. She pulled away, stepping back next to Sky. She then looked over to her, whose face looked slightly flushed. 'Is this THE Ashley Lawson?' she asked but it sounding more like she was demanding the answer. 'Yeah..thats her.'

I scratched the back of my head. 'You know me?'

She rolled her eyes. 'Eh..whatever.' she replied back boredly. I frowned at her response. I bet Sky's been talking about me in the past but I guess she was jealous. I was too. She found a reason to call Sky hers. 

'Well c'mon. Lets show you around the place.' Adam suggested. I smiled greatfully at him. We all started to follow him while I kept my distance from Sky. She was in love and I was too late..