Chapter 11

Hello..this is a little shoutout to my friend Sophie who is joining wattpad soon. I've been given a sneak peak of her stories and they are absolutely amazing. Just saying... :p

Also thank you to people like FabHaley, rockitnow and jumpmeifyouwanna because these are the people who read my books no matter how crap the chapters are. Thank you :P This chapter is also dedicated to you.

( Ashley's pov )

'Sky!!'

No answer.

'Sky!!!!!' I shouted again.

Still nothing.

Sky was currently standing beside my motorcyle, the keys in her hand. Did I also mention that she has her headphones on full blast?

'SKYLAR ROSE ADAMS!!!!!!!!' I screamed at her, hoping that she would finally notice me since a lot of people started to stare at my direction. Finally, she had noticed me, giving me one of her little smirks before putting her attention back on her phone.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. I was frustrated. Here I was calling out for her and when she actually decides to listen to me, she only gives me a smirk? I mean like what the fuck? All I wanted to do was appologize about the haunted house...

Giving up, I let out another sigh of frustration before swiftly walking away from her. 

'Wassup Ash. You haven't hang out with us for ages? Where you been?' my friends all asked me at once. I gotta admit though..I have been hanging out with Skylar a lot but I enjoyed every minute of it...

'Well..y'know. Just been busy with practise thats all..' I muttered to them. Of course I would lie to them..I have a reputation in this school I have to keep for the sake of my parents.

'Yeah..we understand..dont wor-' My friend  started off but was interupted by my coach's voice. I gulped, slowly moving backwards. NO!  They can't find out...my parents would kill me!! 

'LAWSON!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?' Coach's voice was so loud, everyone stopped moving. I looked around, everyone seemed to be eagerly waiting, to see what happens next. I noticed behind all the crowds of people, that face that I have know to love, staring back at me with no emotion on her face. 'Well...we are all waiting Lawson?' my coach said. 

'I've been busy,,,' I mumbled out.

'Doing what exactly?' Man, my caoch is putting me on the spot here..

'Hanging out with people.'

'Oh..I see..but do I have to remind you that you are the captain of the football team. Our next biggest match is coming up.' she said sarcastically.

'I know I know but I do practise at home as well?' 

'So we are not good enough for you anymore?' some of team mates said, behind the crowd.

'No. You are all great. Ok. I'm sorry. I will stop hanging with people who distract me and I will focus more coach.

'Thats more like it.' She said, giving me a smile before waving her hand. Everyone scampered off to their next lessons leaving Skylar on her own. She placed a hand on her hip, having a serious face.

'So am I a distraction to you Ash? Are you kidding me?'

'No! Your not that at all..I was j-just..um...'

'Whatever Ash. I thought I was finally getting to know you behind that little mask you put up but I guess I'm wrong. You're still the same girl...' Sky spat out, her voice trembling slightly.