Chapter 19

Hey to all you beautiful people out there. :3 I just want to say a thank you for the 1.2 k reads. Yesterday, it was only 600 and something, however, now its increased. You guys have made me really happy. So....a big thank you again and the following chapters will be dedicated to my followers who have supported and voted. xD

( Ashley's pov )

I quickly parked my motorbike near her garage. Quickly taking off my helmet, I ran for the door, trying to avoid getting even more soaked in the rain. Shivering, I grabbed onto the handle, kocking the door firmly. 

A few minutes later, a sleepy Sammy appeared at the door, rubbing her eyes. 'H-hm...who is it?' she asked tiredly, yawining in the process. I would be laughing at the sight of her tired state but I was overwhelmed with too many emotions right now. I couldn't control all of them. 

'S-S-Sammy!!' I cried out, hugging her tightly. 

Her body tensed up but soon relaxed when she knew who I was. She started to gently stroke my hair, trying to sooth me but I continued to cry uncontollably on her shoulder.

'Hey Ash...what happened?' she asked me, her voice full of concern. I quickly rubbed the remainder of my tears, unable to look into her eyes for that long. 'I r-ran away...those people were never my parents...' I replied sadly. She nodded her head appolegtically, grabbing me inside the house. 

'Samantha? Why are you up so early? Why is the front door open?' Sammy's dad asked her from behind us. He had a stern look on his face, his arms folded tightly but when he saw me, his eyes softened. 'Ashley my dear? Is that you? What happened? Why are you all wet?' He was asking too many questions. I was too tired. 

'Dad..can Ash stay here?' I looked over at her, scared that her dad might reject me but she gave me a reassuring smile. 'Please dad...she's been through a lot.' she added on. Mr Blake looked over at me, almost examining me. 'Yes that is fine with me but I will prepare a bath ready for you ok Ashley?' I nodded my head. 

He turned to walk away but then faced me again. Moving closer, he stopped infront of me. 'This might sound a bit weird Ashley...but may I hug you?' he asked gently. 

'U-uh...sure...' I mumbled out, not knowing what else to say. He leaned down, hugging me so gently as if I was that fragile to him. 'You will get through this Ash, and all of us in this family will help you.' he whispered in my ear. 

He pulled away, giving me a smile before heading back upstairs. Sammy grabbed my hand, pulling me with her and guiding me upstairs aswell. 'You know where the guest room is ok? I will just get some of the cothes you keep here aswell. I'll be back soon.' Sammy said quickly, walking off into her bedroom. 

I sighed, slowly making my way towards the room. I quickly found the light switch, making the light bright up the room. Stripping out of my wet jacket, I dumped it onto the floor before lying on the bed not caring if I was still soaking. 'Ash..your bath is ready and I placed the clothes in there aswell ok?' Sammy said, peaking through the door. I sat up, nodding my head. 

Standing up, I walked to the bathroom. Once I got there, I stripped out of the remainder of my damp clothes. Climbing into the hot bath, I didn't even realize that my body ached that much but it was relaxing. My body was no longer as tense as it was during my argument with my so called parents. 

Every one of my thoughts were drifting back to me as I lay there. I've been waiting long enough now...I missed her face, her laugh, her eyes and that beautiful smile. She was the only person who could fill up this hole I had in my heart so I need to see her again. Everything in my body...it was telling me to walk away and move on but my heart....it told me to go after her. To be there for her just like what she had done for me. She kept me comapny but I knew if she really want to see me again or atleast talk, she would have either called or texted me right? I don't know...