Chapter 30

I have this strange feeling that a lot of you might love this chapter more than I intend it to be but it could just be me and my dirty mind. ;p

( Skylar's pov )

As soon as that horrid blindfold was taken away from my eyes, I was finally able to see where the heck Ash had taken to me. What I saw just shocked me beyond belief.

'I can't believe it...' I muttered out, just staring at it. Everything still looked the same, heck, to be honest, it was even more beautiful than it was before.

'Do you like it?' I heard Ash mumble into my ear.

No words were able to come out of my mouth so I just nodded. She started to kiss up my jawline, immediately finding my sweet spot, making me moan out in pleasure.

'I never forgot,' she mumbled again in my ear. 'I just hope you haven't forgotten either.'

I turned around to face her; her arms still wrapped around me protectively. Lifting her chin up, I made her look at me. Her deep, entrancing blue eyes immediately met mine, making me feel lost in them. 'This-this was were we first kissed...' I said but it sounded almost like a question. She nodded, a flash of sadness in her eyes.

Pulling out of my grasp, she grabbed my hand and lead me to the all too familiar hammock that was beside the ocean, beside her special eden. So many memories were brought back to me, both happy and sad. From our first kiss and date to the news of my dad.

We both lay there, swinging side to side, just listening to the waves crashing down onto the shore. I laid onto Ash's chest, hearing the soft beat of her heart. She was quietly humming and stroking my hair. Everything just seemed so...

Perfect.

Then, the thought of Mckenzie just went into my mind and I quickly pulled away from Ash's loving grasp. I stood up, shaking my head.She looked back at me, fear suddenly evident in her eyes.

'Did I do something wrong? Was it something I did?' she rambled on. I shook my head. 'N-no, its not you. Its..just...Kenzie.' I trailed off, unable to look at her.

I could hear her move closer to me. 'Do you even love her Sky?', she asked me. Her hands linked together with mine, sparks immediately going through my arms. I looked back up to her. She was waiting for my answer but she was right. Did I even love her anymore?

'Yes, I l-love her.'

'You don't sound too sure Sky..' she said sadly. She walked away from me, moving towards the little bed in the hut she made. I followed her, cautious about how she was feeling at the moment. Taking a seat beside her, I grasped onto her hand again. She let out a deep sigh.

( Ashley's pov )

I sighed when she held my hand. She was giving me mixed signals. I'm so confused.

'Sky, do you really love her?' I asked her again. I wanted to hear her say it like she meant it but her reply just sounded so unsure and it sounded scared too.

'I love her.' she said, more clearly this time.

'You're wedding. Sky, don't you think its going to fast? I mean, c'mon. Your only 21 years old. Did you really want to marry her so quickly? Are you willing to give up the rest of your life with a woman at such a young age?' I didn't want to ask all these questions but they kept pouring out of my mouth.

'Its because I love her.' She just kept repeating the same things.

'So, you love her so much that you're willing to give up the rest of your life that early to her?'

'No!' Sky suddenly blurted out, looking slightly flustered. 'She was there for me Ash. She helped me when nobody was there to help. Kenzie helped me get through my dad's death. She was there with me through everything.' she whispered.

I gently squeezed her hand. 'I could have been there for you Sky. I could have down all of those things that Mckenzie had done just to see that smile of yours again. I would do anything to make you happy.'

'Ash, stop.' Sky said, her voice catching in her throat. Her eyes' started to tear up but she needed to hear what I have to say before it was too late. 'I love you Skylar, more than she ever could....I think you know that too..'

She shook her head. It looked as if she was having a battle with herself, trying to persuade that she is marrying Mckenzie and that is final. 'Of course, I mean no. I love her and I can't say no....wait...'

'What do you want Sky?' I looked into her eyes, hoping for my answer but she was just as confused as me. 'I don't know...'

'Sky, if you really love her, then tell me like you mean it. Then, I know that I have to finally move on. I will leave you and your soon wife to be. You just have to know, I can't just be your friend because both of us know, I still love you and I always will. So, do you love her?'

'I-I love..'

Her eyes darted from my eyes down to my lips.

'I love...'

She grabbed at my neck, pulling me closer to her. Our lips met and everything in my body was just shook by all these sparks from that one kiss . I bit my lip when she started to trail kisses down my neck, earning her soft and low groans from me. I pulled her soft, plump lips back to mine, kissing them softly and tenderly. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her onto my lap, never breaking the kiss. Her hands pulled on the hem of her shirt, pulling it off her beautiful body. She threw it away in a corner and went back to kissing me.

I continued to stroke her soft warm skin, my hands tentatively stroked her neck, across her shoulders and down to her breasts. As my hands grazed down to her bra, she bit down on her lip and gazed knowingly into my eyes. Her nipples became hard almost instantly as I rubbed them through the soft fabric of her bra. I reached around her back, making her shiver in the process. I quickly unclasped it, letting it fall. My hands found its way back to her nipples, rolling them between my finger and thumb making her breathing quicken. I gently suck on one nipple as my hand plays with the other. Sky lets out a soft groan, slapping my hands away. She pushes me back and stood up on the bed, trying to undo her jeans. I reached down pushing her back and placed her hands above her head and swiftly pulled her jeans. She gasped out in shock so I continued to let my hands explore her beautiful body.

I smirk at the sexy lingerie she was wearing and quickly pulled them off. She blushed and attempted to hide herself but I stopped her. 'Stop it Sky. Your gorgeous.' I said honestly. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hair, pulling me back to kiss her again. I just smiled. My hands soon trailed back down, rubbing small circles on her sensitive clit making Sky moan loudly. I slide one finger in slowly while my thumb continued to rub her clit. I soon add a second finger as Sky pulls on my lip, suppressing another moan. I built up my pace as my fingers work in and out of Sky's dripping wet pussy. Her walls were tightening around my fingers and I knew she was getting close. I kiss down her jaw to her neck as I rub her clit faster. Sky bit down on my neck, letting out a small scream of pleasure. I keep going until she's finished and slowly moved my hand out. I looked down at her. She was panting heavily, trying to calm down.

I leaned down to her ear, placing a soft kiss on it before saying, 'I love you Skylar.'

'I love you too Ash,' I heard her whisper back.