Chapter 3

(Ashley's pov)

Man this party is intense. I think I'm having second thought about it now. Everyone that surround me was either dancing, drinking like there was no tommorow or just grinding aka having sex on the dancefloor. Dayumm....

I was just leaning back on the door frame drinking beer when two arms wrapped around my waist. The person then whispered in my ear. 'Wanna dance baby??' purring slightly. I turned around to come face to face with the number one slut in our school. Meika. I think she has STDs because of the rumours that spread around but who can blame them, the amounts of time she had sex is more than enough for her to catch it right?

'Nah...I'm alright...' I wasn't in the mood or maybe it was because I didn't want to dance with her?

'ok then...' she said sadly but her frown was replaced with a flirty look when a hot guy bumped into her.

It was half past 11 now. Everyone was having fun apart from me....just great. I didn't really feel like it though but hey, maybe I'm just too tired to shake my booty.

Thats when she walked in. The stunning goddess that just made my knees weak at the very sight of her. Everything about her screamed that she was the one but I guess that was my heart playing tricks on me. She was about 5"8 but I was still taller than her. She wore shorts that showed off her long, tan legs and a simple marroon crop top that had the number 17 on it. That was the same number as my football uniform. Couincidence? I think not. 

She made her way towards the kitchen making all the guys stop in their tracks and the girls glare at her becasue of all the attention she was getting. The mystery girl however paid no attention whatsoever and continued to walk towards the kitchen, her long wavy brown hair flowing behind her.

Man, I want her to be mine.

(Skylar's pov)

'And do I really have to go to this party? I don't even know anyone there. I'm going to feel like a lost puppy.' I said, complaining to my dad.

He stared at me like I lost my mind. 'But girls like to party right? And besides your always locked up in that room of yours doing who knows what.' 

I sighed. My dad and I have been through thick and thin. My mother on the other hand, well she's in the hospital. We pray that she will get better but the doctors say that she has a very slim chance of making it.

I shook the though out of my head and turned to face my dad again. 'Well I'm not that type of girl dad and I like my space. Too much people mean too much drama to handle and I don't want that.'

'Please baby girl? I just want to see you smile and have fun again.' my father said, he said pleadingly. How could I say no to that face.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head. Might as well I guess.

'YES!!!' my dad said, pumping his fist up in the air.

I laughed at that. I never seen him this happy before.

~ few hours later ~

'Hey dad I'm ready. How about you?' I shouted up from the top of the stairs.

'Yeah baby girl. I'm heading over to the car right now, so I'll meet you there.' he said, shouting back.

I quickly applied a thin layer of mascara. I don't like wearing a lot of make up. I prefer my natural face than becoming a barbie girl where everything is fake. I quickly ran downstairs, grabbing my phone along the way. My dad was already parked up at the front waiting for my arrival. I jumped in, not making him wait for any longer.