Chapter 33

* 3 more days till the wedding.

( Skylar's pov )

I rolled my eyes playfully and giggled as I watched Ash attempt to do a front flip, only to belly flop painfully into the swimming pool. I started to laugh even harder when I noticed her black shorts steadily float towards me. Reaching out, I quickly grabbed it and placed it behind my deck chair.

Soon enough, Ash popped her head out of the water, complaining about the pain in her stomach. I stifled a laugh, knowing that she hasn't noticed that she was missing her shorts yet.

I guess your wondering right now...why was I with Ash and why I was watching her do her 'amazing front flip' into her swimming pool? Well, long story short, I met Ash again but at the park this time. She suggested I should have a break from all this wedding stuff thats been going on.

Flashback

I noticed a familiar mop of brown hair sitting on the bench in the park. I smiled knowing that Ash was there and was probably listening to music like she always did back in highschool. I guess old habits never fade away.

I slowly walked behind her, noticing that she had one ear bud in her ear and was humming along to an unfimiliar tune. I placed my hands on her face, covering her eyes. 'Guess who?'

'Megan Fox?' Ash joked. I huffed and pulled my hands away from her. I sat down beside her, my back facing her. Ash chuckled behind me and gently placed her arms around my waist, pulling me closer to her. I sighed in contentment.

'I was kidding. Your hotter than Megan Fox and I would choose you over her any day.' she said, smiling. My heart fluttered at that, making me blush.

I'm starting to wonder how people don't notice a celebrity just sitting on a bench in the park, her arms around an ordinary girl.

We sat there for a few minutes, enjoying eachother's company.

'Hey Sky?' she mumbled in my neck.

'Yeah?'

'Do you wanna hang out with me today?' she asked me slowly, sounding afraid to ask me such a simple question. 'I mean, only if your not busy planning your wedding.' I heard her mutter the word wedding in disgust.

'Nope.' I replied back to her, making the sound of 'p' pop.

'Well...would you like to join me and my swimming pool?'

'Psch, you just want to get me wet don't you Ash?' I joked. Ash only gasped in response, thinking that I took her question the wrong way. My eyebrows forrowed in confusion but I played along for a bit.

'Thats not w-what I mean....I meant- uh...shit...'

I leaned over and kissed her cheek, instantly making Ash stop from her rambling.

'I was joking. I didn't think I sounded that serious or mean about it. I would love to join you.'

Ash jumped up from the cold bench and reached a hand out. 'Shall we?'

'We shall.' I replied back, grabbing her soft hand.

End of flashback

'Hey Ash?' I called out to her.

'Yeah?'

'I dunno....don't you feel a bit loose?' I asked her, trying to give out hints.

'What do you mean?' she asked me, swimming close to the swimming pool's edge.

'I meant like, can you feel the water much better now that you've done your famous and 'amazing front flip.'

She ran a hand through her hair. 'Somewhat...yes..'