Chapter 35

( Ashley's pov )

"She did what now?!?!?!" she screamed at me, making me flinch back. After my little encounter with Mckenzie, I quickly turned to my best friend who, at the moment, is scaring me to death. Her nostrils were flaring and it looked as if her vein was about to pop out of her forehead.

I sheepishly rubbed the back of my head while looking at the door. Maybe I shouldn't have been so straightforward....

"I swear Sammy! I was just getting a cup off coffee and my eyes just gazed around the room and there she was. Holding hands with another girl." I muttered.

"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!?!" she roared at me. Why the hell was she so mad? Atleast she's not in poor Sky's shoes. The girl doesn't even know her fiance that well to see what she's doing behind her back.

"Because..." I grabbed her shoulders and slowly rubbed them to ease her out a bit. She seemed to calm down. Her shoulders slowly dropped down and she let out a sigh. "Don't tell me you're not even planning to tell Skylar Ash!"

I held a hand over my chest and grinned at her. "You know Sammy. As my best friend, you should know me pretty well by now. I have a plan and I know this will win back Skylar's heart AND embarrass that soon to be dead bitch." I smirked.

( Skylar's pov )

I clutched onto the sides of my stomach, desperately trying to get away from her reach. I jumped and sped off into another room.

"Calm back here!!!!" they all called after me. I laughed and continued to run up the stairs, ocassionally looking back behind me. They still weren't there so I hid in the game room immediately closing the door shut and sliding down onto the floor. I continued to giggle as I heard their muffled talk through the door.

"I swear she was here a minute ago dad?! Where the heck did she go?" I heard my cousin tell uncle/dad.

"I dunno cupcake but I bet you, your sister will find her soon." I could almost here the smirk in his voice. "You know how she is...she knows secret ways through the vents of this house."

Vents?

God! Is my dear young cousin Lyla a secret spy or something?!?!

"Yeah. My sister is that awesome." I heard Kylie chuckle.

The ceiling above me started to make wierd crackling noises and I figured I had to find somewhere else to hide since Lyla was about to find me in a few seconds. I quickly dashed to a big cabinet in the corner of the room and hid there. A few seconds later, I saw a small figure emerge from a vent on the wall and gracefully jumped down to the ground. I held my hand close to my mouth to stop myself from giggling.

Then I realized something.

I really needed to pee!

Was I the only one who always needs to pee in the middle of an intense game of hide and seek? Goddammit!

"I know your here Sky!!" I heard her little baby voice say. It was so adorable, yet she's so sneaky!

"Come out, come out where ever you are!" I was far gone from my cheerful mood since my bladder was almost up to the brink now, I couldn't hold it any longer. I leaned back, hoping that might help with my little situation.

"DADDDDDYYYYYY!!! I CAN'T FIND HER!" I suddenly heard Lyla scream.

"She's somewhere sweet pea!" I heard uncle/dad yell back.

"Ah ha!" I heard Lyla scream at me. I quickly jumped back, hitting my head on top of the cupboard. I winced in pain but that was quickly replaced with the need for the toilet. Doing an awesome ninja jump, I sped off in search of the bathroom with Lyla screaming after me. "I FOUND HER!!!!!"

"I neeeeeedddddd to peeeeeeeeee!" I screamed out in the empty hallways. I heard a roar of laughter in the rooms I zoomed past and I couldn't help but smile.

Okay. Please don't kill me! I know I haven't been updating a lot lately but to be honest, I kinda lost my idea on how to end this story. Hopefully this filler chapter will satisfy your needs and you can finally read a chapter without Kenzie's stupid ass being in it :p

Thanks for the votes and reads! ;)