Chapter 26

OK, so I know a lot of people might not be comfortable reading these scenes that are coming up next so I will just put a warning if you want to read it or just miss it. Up to you.

( Mckenzie's pov )

I can't believe my Skylar is still in love with that bitch, even after all those years. She was supposed to fall in love with me, not her!!

I stole a quick glance at her, seeing her drifting off into a deep sleep. I let out a sigh of frustration. My eyes trailed down to her lucious body but I had to quickly turn away since I was the one who was driving. Gripping onto the  steering wheel tightly, my thoughts were soon turned into dirty ones, turning me on slightly. 

We reached our house, letting me to loosen my grip on the steering wheel. I looked at Skylar again, debating whether or not I should do it but something was overpowering my thoughts.

'Fuck it...' I muttered out, letting my eyes trail down her body again.

( Skylar's pov )

My eyes flew open, feeling soft lips kissing my neck. I tried to push away Kenzie but something prevented me from doing so. I opened my eyes, trying to figure out where I was. I was in our bedroom, Kenzie slowly trailing down. 

Attempting to move again, I just couldn't. My hands were tied to the bed making me tremble in worry. What the heck is she doing?

'Babe..why is my hands tied up.' I asked her as she trailed lower down my body, rubbing me along the way. She immediately stopped, looking up at me. She gripped onto my body, clutching on to it so tightly I thought she was trying to squeeze the life out of me. 

She sat up, straddling me on the waist. 'Do you love her.' she spat out. 

I shook my head. I moved on..I thought I told her this already?

Her arm suddenly raised up. I closed my eyes. 

SLAP

'LIAR!!!' she screamed at me, gripping onto my wrists tightly. I tried to shake her off but she was too strong and I was too fucking weak. 'YOU STILL LOVE HER!! YOU SAID YOU MOVED ON BUT WHEN YOU SAW THAT IT WAS HER, YOU BASICALLY IGNORED ME!!!' she shouted, her voice getting louder and louder.

'You asked me to marry you, I said yes..doesn't that prove I love you?' I asked her, trembling slightly. I bit my lip, trying to keep myself from crying. She shook her head, looking at me with anger clearly written in her eyes. 'Yes!! But you weren't happy. I saw regret when you said yes. That fucking hurts Skylar!! So fucking much!!!' She started to cry, her tears falling down onto my face. I felt sorry for her. I lead her on...but I was still in love with Ash. Even after three years, I still love her and she still loves me.

She started to punch me, repeatedly on the stomach. I started to let my own tears flow. This isn't her anymore. This is a monster infront of me. 'WHY DO YOU STILL LOVE HER!!??? YOUR SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME NOT THAT BITCH!!!!' she screamed at me again.

By now, I was already crying uncontrollably. 

'Because..she was my frist love Mckenzie. We have a history. She was the first person who I opened up to and she did the same to me. I loved her..' I mumbled out. 'I still love her.' I added, confidence edge in my voice. 

Hands were placed around my throat, choking me. I tried to gasp for air but she was cutting off my air supply...

'I FUCKING KNEW IT BUT YOU ARE MINE. NEVER FORGET THAT SKYLAR ADAMS. I AM YOURS AND YOU ARE FUCKING MINE!!!'