chapter 4

I grinned as i called Carter. I was eating a bowl of cereal and trying to think of what to wear on my date with Harry. "Hi Carter! Omigod. Guess what!" I screamed between bites of cereal. "What!!! Tell me!" she screamed back. "I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH HARRY STYLES TODAY!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as loud as possible. "OMIGOD NUHUH!" She replied. "YA HUH! And i think this special occasion calls for...." I said. "A SHOPPING SPREE!" We both yelled. "OMIGOD. I'll be there in half an hour. Bye babe!" she told me. "Bye!" I replied. But she already hung up. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wrapped a towel around me and around my hair. Then i brushed my teeth and walked to my walk-in closet. "Hmmm....what to wear, what to wear..." I pulled out a pair of white skinny jeans and my purple  American Eagle  sweater. Then i put on my silver toms. I walked back into the bathroom and brushed and blow dried my chocolatey colored hair. Then I applied my makeup and walked into the living room. I grabbed my vera bradley wallet and my black northface jacket. DING DONG! "Coming!" I said as I pulled my jacket on and stuck my phone in a pocket. "Heyyy girl!" Carter said as she hugged me. "Omigod tell me all the details on our way. We're going to the mall right?" I nodded and we walked to my bright blue car. She looked extra cute today, her red hair was braided to the side and she wore her tan uggs, black skinny jeans, and her flannel button down shirt. We both hopped in and i drove to the mall. "Okay so when we were at the meet and greet, he gave me his number, and i gave him mine...and we just talked. Then, last night he asked me if I wanted to come over and I said yeah...obviously." She nodded. "Aww! That's so cute! Hey if you see Niall tell him that I wanna see him again. At the meet and greet it seemed like I wasn't even there..." We pulled into a parking spot and I said. "From my perspective, it seemed like he was interested Carter. All the guys were drooling over us." She laughed. "Of course, who couldn't resist this?" She pointed to both of us. I laughed and we both got out. "So where do you wanna go?" I asked as we walked into the mall. "Hmmm....I think American Eagle is having a sale. And maybe Aero....and I don't know....I guess we could just walk around and if we see anything, we could go in...?" I nodded and we walked towards American Eagle. "Wow! Yeah they do have a sale...." I said as I walked in. "Do you know what you guys will be doing tonight? So you know what to wear?" I shrugged. "Not a clue." I picked up a purple dress. "This is cute!" I said. She nodded and i looked for some more clothes. Next, she picked up a lime green sweater. "Hmmmm.....I'll try this on." She told me. Next i picked up a blue lacey skirt with a black band around the top. "Oh I could wear this with my gray tee! You know the new one I got?" She nodded. We both grabbed more items and got changing rooms. I ended up getting the skirt and dress and she got the green sweater, a couple bracelets, and a belt. Then we went to Aero, Old Navy, Payless, and Khols. Then I looked at my watch as my stomach growled. "Lunch time!" I declared. Carter nodded and we went to the food court. We both got sandwhiches from Chick-Fil-A and sat at a table. "Well this has been an awesome trip!" She said between bites. "Mhmmm." I replied. Then we finished eating and went back to my car. "Wanna hang out at my place for the afternoon?" I asked her as we shoved our bags into the trunk. "Sure!" she replied. We got back to my place and I looked at my watch. 2:30. "Well i have a while to wait..." I said. Carter replied "Wanna pick out your outfit?" I nodded and we went to my closet. I laid out all my new clothes on the couch that was located in the middle of it. I picked up the lacey blue skirt and said "I think I'm gonna wear this...and this." as I pulled my gray tee off of one of my hangers. Then i went to my jewerly box and picked out all the jewelry I was going to wear. I took off all the price tags on my new clothes and threw them in the wash. 3:15. "Ugh. Now what should we do?" I said. "Omigod I can't wait any longer!"

*4:45* "Alright I'm gonna get dressed now." I told Carter as she played a game on her phone. "Okay I'll meet you in the bathroom, I'll do you hair and makeup." she replied. I walked to my closet and got dressed. Then i put on my black ballet flats and got out my white studded clutch. I put my phone, keys, and lipgloss in it and walked to the bathroom. Then Carter curled my hair and applied my makeup. I put on my jewelry and looked at the clock. 5:55. "Omigod! Carter you have to go! Harry will be here in like 5 minutes!" She nodded and quickly gave me a hug. "Goodluck babe." I nodded and she left. Then my throat got dry. I can't do this. I'm not good enough for a celebrity! I'll just tell Harry I'm canceling-NO! Darcy! Stick together girl! You can do this! DING DONG! My heart was pounding as I opened the door. "Hello Beautiful."