chapter 25

Harry's POV: I texted the guys about us shoping today.

*Hey guys come ovr 2 Darcy's @ 11 4 a surprise!*

Liam replied first:

*ok ill b there*

Then Louis and Niall

*c ya then mate!*

*alrite c u then*

Zayn replied last:

*ok*

I laughed at his response. I noticed that Darcy had come back out of the bathroom, she was done getting changed. She wore mint green skinny jeans, a black sweater, and black boots. She looked amazing, as always. Her chocolatey colored hair was braided down the side, and she had a little bit of makeup on. I checked my phone: it was 10:36. I wonder what the guys'll think when we tell them we're going shopping. "Where should we go today?" My thoughts were interupted by Darcy. "Um...maybe Jack Wills, erm....I don't know...well where do you and Carter shop?" I asked. "Ummm....American Eagle, Aero, Forever 21, Rue 21.....those are mainly girl stores though." I thought about some other places we could go. "Well the guys might have some ideas." She nodded and we both exited her room. I sat on the sofa and she sat next to me. My leg bounced up and down in excitement and anxiety. Eleven o'clock eventually rolled around and people started arriving. First Niall and Carter came, hand in hand. Carter immediately went to talk to Darcy, so I talked with Niall. "What's the surprise? Carter and Darcy have been keeping it from me all morning!" I shook my head and laughed. "Sorry mate, I can't tell you." He crossed his arms and laughed. "Alright." Then, all of the sudden, the door flew open and Louis burst in. He ran up to me and said "I knew you could do it man! You proposed right?" I shook my head as I laughed hysterically, along with Niall. "No that's not it Lou!" Then he stopped smiling and just said "Oh.....well ok then....." his face turned bright red, which made Niall and I laugh even more. Liam and Zayn arrived and Darcy motioned for me to walk over to her. I did, and she announced,"Guys, the surprise is.....WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!" All the guys groaned, except for Louis. He punched his fist in the air and screamed "YES!!!" then he abrubtly stopped and his face turned crimson. "I-I mean NOOO!!" which made us laugh even more. "Alright guys so where do you wanna go?" Carter asked. Liam raised his hand and said, "Um why are we even going? We DO have clothes you know...." Carter smiled and Darcy added, "We want you guys to look your best for tonight....for the other girls." Then, Louis grinned. "Other girls'll be there!?!? Harry you never told us that!" I shrugged. "Oops." Liam and Zayn seemed happier now, since there were girls involved. "Well lets go to Jack Wills." Niall said, and everyone nodded. "Since we all can't fit in one car, we're each gonna drive seperate." I added. Then, everyone dispersed to their cars and Darcy and I led the group. "So you excited?" she asked as we stopped at a red light. "Definetly." I nodded.