chapter 36

Darcy's POV: As I turned to follow him, I saw it. As I walked closer I laughed. "Harry you didn't have to do this..." He shook his head. "No Darc, I wanted to." We were at the park, under the willow tree at the same spot we were on our date exactly one month ago. He had laid a blanket out and put candles all around it. "Harry...this is amazing. Thank you." I said as I sat down next to him. "Here." He said as he handed me a plate with spagetti and meatballs on it. "Omigod did you make this too?" He nodded and I could tell he was grinning in the candlelight. He made himself a plate and we both ate in silence for a while. Then, he put his plate away and did something on his phone. I smiled as "Irresistable" played. He stood up and outstreched a hand towards me. I quickly slipped off my shoes and took his hand. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he laid his hands on my waist. We danced for a while like that and then rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I wish I could stay like this forever. But the song ended. As Harry pulled away he whispered, "I love you Darcy." I smiled and replied, "I love you more." He took my hand and led me to the blanket and we sat down. I pulled out my gift and he pulled his out. "Here, open yours first." I smiled. "Alright." I took it from his hands and careful ripped open the paper. It was a jewelry box. I opened it and immediately smiled when I saw it. It was a necklace with heart and key charms on it. "Harry this is beautiful! I love it!" He smiled. "You have the key to my heart Darcy." I smiled as he took the box from me and took the necklace out. He gently laid it around my neck and clasped it shut. I giggled as I felt his lips kiss my neck. "Harry, you still have to open your present!" he pulled away, "Alright." I could tell he had a grin on his face. I handed him the bag and he tore into it like a little kid. He pulled it out and immediately smiled. "Oh my God. Darc this is amazing!" I smiled and blushed. "Really! This is brilliant!" When I exited the mens store at the mall I saw a faded orange photo album in the craft store window. I bought it, developed all the pictures we took together, and put them in it, the one that Harry loved in the front. "It's not the best...I know..." I said. Then he locked his green eyes on mine. "Darc, I love it."