chapter 15

Darcy's POV: As Harry and I walked back into the living room, I noticed Louis pressing an icepack up against Liam's head. I guess he woke up. As soon as Liam saw Harry he backed away. "Harry I-" Harry held his hand up, signaling for Liam to stop talking, but he winced instead. "We're still going to the interview tomorrow." Harry said. "We're just going to say you fell down the stairs." Liam slowly nodded, I'm sure he was in a ton of pain. I noticed that the bump on his head was smaller, about the size of an egg now, before it was about size of a baseball. I slowly smiled at him. "You ok love?" he asked. I nodded and smiled. "I'm sorry mate, both of you actually." Harry said as he looked down at his feet. "That's alright, just try to go get some sleep." Louis replied. We both nodded and Harry led me to his room. I checked the clock. 3:57. I yawned as I climbed under the covers. Harry slid under them on the other side and wrapped his arms around me. In a matter of seconds I fell asleep to the beating of his heart.

*Next Morning*

Carter's POV: I woke up to the sound of the shower turning on. Then I flipped over to see Niall missing from his side of the bed. HOLY SHIT. I JUST SLEPT NEXT TO NIALL HORAN. I sat up and grinned. Nothing really happened last night, except for some kissing. I touched my lips at the thought of his pressed against them. Damn he was a nice kisser. I hopped out of bed and tugged Niall's shirt down further on my thighs. Since I was petite, it almost reached to my knees. I rubbed my eyes as I looked back at his clock. 8:36. My feet padded across the carpet as I walked into the kitchen. I took a double take as I saw smashed glass on the floor in the living room. Then I walked over to the spot. It smelled of alcohol. What the hell happened last night? "Oh um Liam and I dropped a glass, we had some vodka after everyone was asleep." I heard Louis say. I turned around and saw a huge black and blue mark along his jaw line. "What happened?" I asked as I walked closer. "Oh well I um...I got kinda drunk and ran into my ummm bedroom door. Yeah that." He said awkwardly. "Oh. well ok..?" Then Liam walked in. "Omigod! What happened!" I yelled as I saw the quarter sized bump on his head. "Well I...um..fell down the um...stairs." I cocked my head. "When exactly?" He turned white. Then Louis quickly said "He got a coffee at starbucks. When he came back he...uh..fell." I shrugged. "Alright wanna make breakfast?" I asked.