chapter 8

"Damn you look hot in my clothes." Harry said as I blushed. Then, all the sudden I was placed on the counter. Harry cupped my chin and kissed me. CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! "Shit!" He cursed under his breath as he ran to the window. He quickly closed the curtains and helped me off the counter. "What was that?" I asked as Harry immediately closed the curtains on the windows in his room. "Paparatzi." Shit. "Really? That's not good."

Carter's POV: I giggled as Niall tickled my sides. "Niall stop I can't breathe! Niall!" He laughed at me. Then he stopped, but pinned me down on his bed. All of the sudden his lips were pressed against mine and his hands rested on my hips. Then he pulled away. "Wow." I said. "What..?" I smiled. "That was amazing." He laughed. "Well I better get going to the couch..." I said. "NO! Um..I mean no just sleep here tonight." I smiled. "You sure?" He nodded and rummaged through his dresser. "Here's a shirt. The bathroom's right in there." he pointed towards it. "Thanks."

Darcy's POV: "Eh...whatever. They always take pictures of me and the guys." He shrugged. "But that wasn't of you OR the guys! That was of-" I was interupted by Harry kissing me. He placed his hands on my hips and my eyes fluttered closed. Then I pulled away and Harry took my hand. We walked over to the bed and he laid me down. "Harry I..." I started. "Relax." He said as he got under the covers next to me. I pulled them ontop of me and turned to face him. Then he stroked my hair and sang "Little Things" to me. The last thing I remember is my lips pressed against his.

Harry's POV: I jolted awake and looked at the clock. 1:14. Then I thought about Darcy. Shit, did I wake her up? I glanced at her and saw she was still fast asleep. Thank God. I can't believe was still having those dreams. I didn't know what else to do so I quitely got out of the bed and slipped on some gray sweatpants. Then, I walked into the kitchen.

Darcy's POV: My eyes fluttered open and I groaned as I saw Harry's alarm clock. 1:31. Then, I noticed Harry wasn't there. I looked towards the bathroom, nothing. Then I quietly got up and walked into the kitchen. That's when I saw him. His back was facing me, he was sitting on a bar stool at the island. "H-Harry? Baby? Are you ok?" That's when I saw the vodka. The bottle was half empty. Oh God. How long has he been out here?