chapter 37

Harry's POV: I blew out the candles and Darcy and I were surrounded by darkness. "Let's go back to my place." I said as I gathered up the picnic basket, candles, blanket, and my photo album. I could tell that she nodded. I took her hand and led her to the car. The drive didn't even last five mintues, I lived so close to the park. We got out and she quickly grabbed her weekend bag. We got in the flat in a matter of minutes. As I stepped inside, I saw the guys all laying on the sofas. "HEY CONGRATES! OFFICIALLY ONE MONTH!" Louis yelled as he ran up to Darcy and gave her a hug. "Thanks!" she said as she smiled. I placed the picnic blanket on the floor and checked my phone. 9:20. "Aren't you guys going out tonight?" I quickly asked and Louis nodded. "Yeah guys lets go to the club!" Zayn groaned. "Let's not." I couldn't help but laugh. "We'll you guys could go to the movies...or bowling....or to the gym?" Liam nodded. "Yeah guys, we'll figure it out on the way. Let's just go." I mouthed a Thanks! and he nodded. They all got up and left.

Darcy's POV: "So what do you wanna do now?" I asked and Harry shrugged in response. I yawned, "Would you mind going to bed?" I smiled. "Ok sure." Harry said as he took my hand and led me to his room. He closed the door with his foot and abrubtly walked over to me. "Hello Beautiful. I've been waiting for this all night." He said as he pressed his lips against mine. My eyes fluttered closed and he deepened the kiss. I tangled my fingers in the curls at the nape of his neck and he moaned. He broke away and whispered "I can't wait to get you out of that dress." I giggled and he took of his bowtie and jacket. As he laid them on the ground I rested my hand on his arm. "Harry..will you help me unzip my dress?" I whispered. He grinned and nodded. I turned around so my back faced him and he slowly zipped the zipper down. I stepped out of the dress and when I looked at him, he went gaga. The next thing I know, Harry's lips are messily pressed against mine. He cupped my thighs and I jumped, not breaking the kiss. He laid me down on the bed, this time breaking the kiss. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and laid next to me. I couldn't take it anymore so I laid ontop of him, on leg on either side of his waist. He smirked but I quickly kissed him. I was going to pull away, but he pressed his hands on my back, keeping my lips against his.