chapter 31

Niall's POV: "I-I love you Carter." she looked at me squarely in the eyes. "Then why were you kissing Paige!?!" I shook my head. "You don't understand....Carter she's still fricking drunk! I was explaining what happened to her when she kissed me. Carter...did you think that I kissed her?" She nodded and her face turned bright red. "I-its happened to me before." Then she tells me what happened with Tyler. "If I ever meet that guy...I'm gonna punch his face in." I said as I clenched my hands. I helped her out of the bathtub and we hugged. "Baby I would NEVER EVER do that to you, I love you." I said as I pulled away from her. "Niall I-I love you too."

*3 days later*

Darcy's POV: I can't believe that tomorrow was Harry and I's one month anniversary! Just think, last month, I was at his place making dinner with him. He was going to come over today to help me make a cake, and he said that he had a surprise to tell me. Omigod! I almost forgot! Next week Harry is turning 18! I gotta get him a gift! Shit I can't believe I forgot! RING RING RING! RING RING RING! I looked at my phone. Mom. This has been the first call I've gotten from her. Yeah, I got a couple texts here and there..but this was the real first call. "Hi mom!" I said as I picked up. "DARCY SARAH MONROE!" she yelled back. "Um mom what did I do?" I asked, confused. "Why are you dating that guy...from One-one....what is it? One Direction! That's it! Anyway...why are you dating him!?!?" I cocked my head. "Mom I've been dating Harry, that's his name, for about a month now. Didn't you know?" I could tell she was shaking her head. "Honey, he's just going to break your heart. Sweetie, you don't think he actually likes you, do you? He obviously just wants you for..you know." I got sooo mad! How could she say that! "Mom! I don't care what you think! I love him! And he loves me! Obviously more than you do!" with that I hung up the phone. I felt tears form in my eyes. How could my own mother say that! Ugh sometimes she just..ugh.It seemed like she had something to tell me...oh well. I don't wanna deal with her right now. I stormed over to the door as the bell rang. It was probably Harry. It was. He had two grocery bags in his hands and had a cheeky smile on his face. "Ready to bake?" I had to smile, Harry always put one on my face. "Yup!" I said as I planted a kiss on his cheek.