chapter 6

I fixed my dress in front of my mirror as I waited for 10:45 to come around. 10:33. UGH! I couldn't wait to see him again. Today I wore my yellow sundress, jean jacket, and silver toms. I had my hair in a side braid and I applied my makeup so it looked more natural than usual. As soon as I got home last night I texted Carter about everything and about my date today. I checked my phone again. 10:43. FINALLY! I grabbed my purse and camera and walked out to my car. It looked like it was going to rain soon. Oh well. I plugged my phone into my car and listened to One Direction. I turned into the guys' apartment complex and found the park. I parked and saw Harry laying out a blanket under a willow tree. He was the only person there, but he still looked adorable. He had on his Ramones tee shirt with skinny jeans and his converse, along with a pair of sunglasses. I got out of the car and called out "Hey! Haz!" He turned abrubtly to the sound of my voice and smiled cheekily. As I walked closer I noticed he had a picnic basket sitting next to him. "Did you cook more?" I asked. He blushed and nodded. "I did, I was bored this morning, I couldn't wait to see you again." Now I blushed. "Same here." He patted the spot next to him and I sat. He pulled two sandwhiches out of the picnic basket and handed me mine. Our fingers brushed and again I felt the tingling feeling! "You look AMAZING in that dress love." He said. Then he leaned in closer and whispered "I bet you would even better without it on." He grinned as he pulled away and I playfully slapped his arm. Then he grabbed two water bottles out of the picnic basket and handed me one. "Here you go love." After I finished eating I laid on my back on the blanket and Harry did the same. I felt the tingling feeling again as he entwined his hand with mine. Then I laid on my side so I faced him and he did the same. I smiled and shivered as he tucked my hair behind my ear. His touch felt so right. Like....like I was completed when we touched. My thoughts were interupted as I felt a drop of water land on my leg. Then another, this time on my arm. Then i felt more land on me as I looked at Harry. He laughed as he said "Darcy I think it's raining." I smiled and got up, it was raining a LOT harder now. "Let's go to my car!" I yelled because the rain pounding on the ground was so loud. He nodded and I clasped my hand in his. I unlocked my car and we both got in the back. We were both sopping wet. "Well that was fun." Harry said as I laughed. Then he looked at me. I gazed back into his eyes. Then I realized how beautiful his eyes were. They were bright green with little hazel sparks in them.

Harry's POV:

Should I? Should I kiss her? Haz this is the perfect moment. Just do it. No! Not yet! It's your second date! Just do it! No don't!

Darcy's POV:

My thoughts were interupted by his lips. He cupped my chin and leaned in and kissed me. HOLY SHIT I'M KISSING HARRY STYLES!!!! I savored it, his lips were wet and cold, but it was still an AMAZING first kiss. I gasped as he pulled me onto his lap. He grinned as i twisted my fingers in his wet curls. It was raining really hard outside now. I surprised myself as I leaned in to kiss him again. He rested his hands on my hips and smiled as i played with his curls. "Darcy...Hey Darc." He said between kisses. "Hmm?" i asked as I pulled away. "Will you come with me and the boys later? We're going to dinner and then to a club..." I nodded. "Can Carter come too?" Then he nodded. We kissed again and he abrubtly stopped. "I know this is soon...you don't have to tell me the answer right away but...Darcy will you be my girlfriend?" I thought about it for a second. Then I replied "I will....IF you don't tell anyone besides the guys. And they have to promise to not tell anyone too." He nodded. "Then yes." I replied as he smiled cheekily. Then we kissed again. The rain abrubtly stopped and I got off his lap and walked outside. We went over to the picnic site, everything was soaked. Harry folded up the blanket and placed it in the basket. He picked it up and we both walked to my car. He dropped the basket and pushed me up against it. "The boys and I will pick you up around 8ish. See you then, girlfriend. Oh...and wear something sexy." He winked. I laughed and said. "See you then, BOYFRIEND!"