chapter 9

Darcy's POV: Harry slowly turned around. He had a glass in his hand, it was half full of clear liquid. I gulped. "Go away! I don't want to see you!" I stepped closer. "GO AWAY YOU RUINED MY FAMILY!" he said, obviously drunk. "I SAID GO AWAY!" he got up and stepped towards me. "H-harry...baby it's just me. It's ok." Then he waved a fist at me. "GO AWAY!" Then I felt a tear fall down my face. I stepped right in front of him. I could hear his irregular breathing. He threw the glass at the wall directly behind me. I jumped as it shattered and the liquid seeped into the carpet. He clenched his fists and jaw. "GO AWAY!" Then I walked backwards. Harry had me cornered. "Harry..It's just me...Darcy. Your girlfriend?" I said as tears fell down my face. "NO YOU'RE NOT YOU BITCH!" Then I really started crying. "Harry you-you don't know what you're doing. Stop...please!" I screamed. Then I heard footsteps behind him. It was Liam. "What are you doing mate?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes. "Stay out of this Liam." Harry said, not turning around. I'm guessing Liam saw the vodka because he ran up to Harry and grabbed his arms. "Harry stop. You don't know what you're doing!" Then he saw me. "Darcy run. Get out of here, I'll handle this." I shook my head and planted my feet. "I'm not going anywhere Liam." I said shakily, I was still crying. "You better not. You sure as hell deserve this." Harry said Then everything went black.