chapter 48

Darcy's POV: I looked at my phone again. 6:38. I sighed as I got up, I was exhausted. I decided to get a shower and as I got out I got a text. It was from Carter:

*hey babe im sry! ill b ovr this mornin 2 say goodbye:'(*

I dried myself off and put on my skinny jeans, aqua tee shirt, and silver toms. I blow dried my hair, brushed my teeth, and applied some makeup. I tried to cover up the black circles around my eyes, but eventually stopped trying. I threw my phone and wallet in my messenger bag along with my headphones, laptop, and book. I grabbed all my suitcases and walked out to the kitchen. Mom had suitcases strayed all over the place, and she was standing near the counter. "Mom...I have a question. Can I stay here with Harry and Carter? I'll rent a flat and I'll buy my own food and everythi-" she shook her head. "No honey. I'm not leaving you in a different country. You're coming with me and your father." I felt tears form again. DING DONG! I'm guessing that's Carter. I stumbled over to the door and opened it. It was Carter. Her face was red and her eyes were puffy, it looked like she was crying. "Carter!" I said as I hugged her. I felt more tears falling and she was crying too. "I can't believe your leaving!" she wailed. "I asked if I could stay here...but Mom said that I couldn't. Carter I have to break up with Harry." she pulled away. "No long distance relationship?" I shook my head. "I think we both know that we couldn't do that." Then I heard Mom call, "Honey! Come on, I need your help." I shook my head. "Bye Carter. BFF's forever?" asked as I held my pinkie out. She hooked hers to it and whispered. "Best friends forever." I gave her one last hug and watched my best friend drive away. I walked back inside and checked my phone. 8:56. "Honey! I need your help!" I sighed as I trudged back into Mom's room. "What!" I spat at her. "I-I need help with these suitcases." I huffed as I wheeled the one out to the living room and carried the other in my other hand.

Harry's POV: I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. 9:32. My hands were sweaty and my heart was beating fast. Something didn't feel right. "Hazza what's wrong? You've been acting weird all morning." Louis asked from the other sofa. "I-it's Darcy. Last night she texted me saying she had something to tell me. I have a feeling that that thing isn't good." 9:55 rolled around and I decided to leave. "Alright Lou see ya later. Wish me luck." Louis nodded as I left. I made it to my car and got at the park in record time. I walked over to our tree and sat under it. Then, I saw Darcy's car pull up. As soon as she stepped out of it she broke down.