chapter 17

Harry's POV: The interview went by really fast, until the interviewer turned to me. "So...Harry...who is this mystery girl?" I gasped as I saw a picture of Darcy sitting on my lap at the club. "Um...I- She's..uh.." Then another picture of us popped up on the mini tv. This time it was of Darcy sitting on the counter in my bathroom. In my shirt. And we were kissing. SHIT! "Umm...she uh she's-" I was interupted by Louis, "She's Harry's new girlfriend."

Darcy's POV: Carter left and I went into my closet to get changed. I threw on some dark gray sweatpants and a baggy purple victoria secret tee shirt. I slipped on my moccasins and walked into the living room. I flipped on the tv and started flipping through the channels. Then I saw the guys' interview. My jaw dropped open as I saw a picture of Harry and I kissing. In his bathroom. SHIT! What is Harry gonna say!?! "Umm...she uh she's-" he started. But then Louis interupted. "She's Harry's new girlfriend." HOLY SHIT. NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! I checked the channel and it was the news. The channel my parents watch. All the freaking time. Omigod. The camera went to a picture of the guys again and then it ended. Then I furiously pulled out my phone and dialed Harry's number. "HARRY! COME OVER HERE. NOW!" I yelled. "Alright I'll be over asap." he replied and I hung up. Twenty minutes later I heard a car pull in the driveway. I stormed over to the door. DING DONG! I immediately yanked open the door and yelled "What was that about!" he looked down nervously. "I-I...Darcy can I come in?" I slowly nodded, and quickly regretted my action. He sat on my sofa and I sat on the coffee table, directly across from him. I quickly felt tears form in my eyes. "Hey..nothing happened. Darc what's wrong?" He cupped my chin and tilted it towards him. "Don't you understand? I don't- I mean didn't- want people to know!" Then I felt tears starting to fall. "Darc, why do you care if the paparatzi knows? Or if some fans get mad?!?" He looked directly in my eyes. "Baby I don't care about them...it's my parents." He looked at me, confused. "Harry, my parents ALWAYS watch that show. And they most likely saw your interview. And I just know they won't like us together!" I felt more tears fall. "Darcy," he started as he wiped my cheeks with his thumbs, "I don't care. Can't we just be together until they get home? And then we can talk to them about it. Please Darc, I don't wanna lose you." I smiled slightly. "Alright, fine." He smiled. "Good, I-" He was interupted by a kiss. I giggled as he pulled me onto his lap. Then he wrapped his arms around my back and I played with the curls at the nape of his neck. "I gotta go Baby, but I'll see you later." I smiled and got off of him. I gave him one more goodbye kiss and he left.