chapter 49

Harry's POV: I quickly got up. "Darc! What's wrong! What happened baby! Tell me!" I yelled as I ran up to her. She was sobbing terribly and I hugged her. I titled her chin up towards me. "Baby what's wrong. Tell me." she looked away. "H-Harry...my M-Mom came home." I shrugged, "So? Who cares." I said. "Harry...I-I'm moving." I felt like my heart was shattered into a million pieces. "W-what?" I whispered. "I'm m-moving to America. Today. 2 o'clock." My vision blurred as I thought about what was happening. "Stay here with me! You can rent a fla-" she shook her head. "No Harry I can't! I already asked and s-she turned it down." Then her hands went to the back of her neck. She unclasped the necklace and took my hand.

Darcy's POV: I carefully unclasped the necklace Harry gave me and took his hand. I placed it in it and squeezed it. "Harry I-I'm breaking up with you. I-I'm sorry. I've never should have g-gone out with you." Harry shook his head. "No! Darc we can still do this!" I looked directly in his eyes. "No...we can't. At least not me." I saw tears slide down his cheeks. "Please Darcy I love yo-" I put my finger up to his mouth. "No Harry. I'm sorry." He pulled down my hand and leaned in to kiss me. But I backed away. "I-I'm sorry." I ran back into my car and quickly drove away, leaving my ex-boyfriend in the parking lot, necklace still in hand.