chapter 23

Darcy's POV: I walked into the bathroom and quickly got changed. I threw my old clothes in the hamper and put my hair up in a messy bun. Then I washed my face and applied some lipgloss. When I came out, I saw Harry sitting on my bed, frowning. He was reading something on his phone. "What's wrong babe?" He shrugged. "Nothing it's just.....um nothing." I sat next to him and placed my hand on his knee. "Babe, tell me." He turned to face me "It's just on twitter. T-there's SO much hate." I cocked my head. "About us." He added, barely audible. I actually completely forgot about my twitter. I'm sure there was a ton of hate but I don't care. They're just jealous. I plucked Harry's phone out of his hands. "Who cares about them. They're just jealous baby." He smiled slightly. "They better be." I got up and placed his phone on my dresser. "New rule. No phones." I told him. "Alright. Now come here." I smiled and walked into Harry's now outstretched arms and buried my face into the crook of his neck. I giggled as he laid down and pulled me ontop of him. "Hey...what happened after that night? You know, when your dad...." He nodded. "I-I mean we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to..." He tucked my stray bangs behind my ear. "A year later my parents divorced." He said as he looked away. When he looked back at me I saw tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Harry." he shrugged. "It's not your fault, HE was the one who cheated." I gently kissed his lips and tangled my fingers in his curls. Now I was the person to yawn. "Someone tired?" he jokingly asked. I nodded and I got off him. I turned off the light and joined him under the covers. Harry wrapped his arms around my wrist and kissed my forehead. "I love you Darcy." I smiled. "I love you more Harry."

I woke up and Harry was still sleeping with his arms around me. I checked the clock, 8:54. "Harry!" I half whispered-half shouted. I shook him and he grunted. I laughed and said "Baby wake up!!" he tighten his grip around me. "Come on Harry wake up!" this time I saw a smile spread across his lips. "It's time to get up!!!" Then his eyes fluttered open. "Alright, alright I'm up."