chapter 13

Darcy's POV: We got back to the flat in a matter of ten mintues, Harry still clasped his hand in mine as we quietly walked through the door. I led him over to the sink to clean him up. He winced as I pushed his bloody hands under the cold water. Then, I examined his face. Surprisingly, not to much damage. I dabbed away some dried blood with a paper towel. Then Louis walked in. "What the hell was that all about Harry? We have a fucking interview tomorrow and thanks to you, we'll probably have to cancel! AND we won't be able to walk around for weeks! The press are gonna want to know the whole story. You really screwed up Harry." He said as he shook his head. I saw Harry visibly tense and I silently prayed that he wouldn't do anything. Then he stormed off into the direction of his room. "Great. Thanks Louis." I said flatly. Then I walked into Harry's room. As I did, I looked in the living room and I saw that Liam was still on the sofa, unconcious. I knocked on Harry's door, "Go away." I tried opening it with the handle. Damn, it was locked. "Harry, baby, It's just Darcy." Then, surprisingly, he opened the door. Even in the dark I could tell that his eyes were red and puffy because of crying. He wiped his cheeks. "What do you want love?" He said forcefully as he piercefully gazed me in the eyes. "I want to know why you did this. All of this." He nodded and I walked into his room. "Well I-I...this has happened before. Not as bad, but...." He explained. I sat on his bed and nodded as he paced the floor.