chapter 7

Harry's POV: I grinned as Darcy and Carter got in the limo. Darcy looked amazing, as always. She had on a tight purple dress and black heels. Carter had on an aqua dress that was less fitting, and silver heels. Darcy automatically sat next to me and I wrapped my arm around her. Then I whispered "Hello Beautiful." she smiled and blushed and Louis said "You two are quite comfortable!" and everyone laughed. "Can I-we- tell them?" I whispered and she nodded. "Guys and Carter," I said as I looked at all of them. "Darcy and I-we're boyfriend and girlfriend now." We entwined our hands and Darcy added "PLEASE don't tell anyone yet though, we want the time to be right." Then Liam said "That's understandable, the press these days are a bloody hell."  and all the other guys nodded. We arrived at the resturant and I hoped that no-one would see or recognize us. Everyone piled out and I let go of Darcy's hand. She frowned and I said, "Sorry love I-I just don't want to cause a scene." She nodded and smled. Then we all started walking to the back, to our usual table when I heard a scream. "Omigod! It's ONE DIRECTION!" I winced and told everyone to go without me, I'd catch up with them. I walked over to the girls and kneeled down to there level. "Hello girls." I said. They both screamed. "Could you do me a favor?" They both nodded their heads quickly. "Could you NOT tell anyone that my friends and I are here? We don't want the paparatzi finding us." They nodded again. "I'll sign some stuff too. Oh do you have a twitter? I'll follow you." They nodded and I ended up following them and signing some napkins. "Thanks again girls." I heard muffled screams as I walked away. I got to our table and found that Darcy saved me a seat between her and Louis. "Thanks love." I said as I sat down. "Oh ya I ordered you a Sprite." she quickly added. "Perfect." She smiled and looked at her menu. She was so beautiful, the way she played with her hair when she got nervous, how she blushed, when she laughed. She was just so perfect. "Uh sir?" My thoughts were interupted by the waitress. "What would you like?" I could feel my face turning bright red. I quickly looked through the menu. "I'll get the lasagna." I said quickly. I took a swig of Sprite and felt Darcy's hand squeeze my arm. "Baby you alright?" she whispered. I nodded and smiled.

*45 mins later*

We got in the limo and drove to the direction of the club. I whispered "I can't wait to dance with you." She smiled and I smiled back. As soon as I heard the pounding of the music I knew we were almost there. We parked and all walked into the club. I clasped Darcy's hand knowing that I could lose her in here and not ever find her again. Literally. I led her over to the bar and I sat on a stool. I patted my lap and she sat on me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder. I saw Louis, Liam, and Zayn all fist pumping in a corner and Niall and Carter were no where in sight. I was glad that he found her, the last girl he dated only wanted him for his fame, not the real him. Then C'mon C'mon came on and I whispered "Come on Darc. Let's dance." She shook her head. "Please? For me?" She shook her head "Alright." She hopped off me and I got up. I led her to a corner that wasn't that crowded.

Darcy's POV: Harry led me to a corner that wasn't that crowded. As we walked back there, I saw Carter and Niall dancing pressed up against eachother. Then Harry turned me around and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pressed me up against him and he whispered "Hello Beautiful." in my ear. We danced for awhile like that, then he looked at his watch. "Babe, you wanna stay at my place?" I nodded. "I would LOVE to." I think I was as surprised at my answer as he was. He took my hand and led me past several sweaty bodies. I guess we were trying to find the rest of the guys and Carter. Then we did find them. "Alright guys, let's go." Harry told them over the extremely loud music. Louis whined "WE HAVE TO LEAVE ALREADY!?!" Harry nodded and we all walked out to the limo.

*45 mins later*

We arrived at the flat and Louis, Liam, and Zayn all went straight to bed. Niall and Carter sat on the couch while Harry and I both sat on a beanbag chair. I snuggled into him and yawned. "Bedtime baby?" he asked and I nodded. He laughed and we both got up. He took my hand and led me to his room. I glanced around as Harry pulled out a tee shirt for me to wear. He tossed it to me and I walked into his bathroom to change. I slipped off my heels and dress. I just put Harry's shirt on. "Damn you look hot in my clothes."