chapter 18

Carter's POV: I grabbed my purse as I heard the doorbell ring. Niall asked me to go out with him tonight, but he said the destination was a surprise. I got to the door and opened it. "Hello Carter! You look amazing." Niall greeted me. I smiled and nodded, then I saw him checking me out. I had on my black polka dot skirt and loose red shirt. Then I paired it with my white ballet flats. He looked amazing too, he wore a white tee shirt and a blue hoody, paired with black skinny jeans. All the sudden, he took my hand and led me out to his car. "So where are we going exactly?" He smiled. "Sorry, I told you it was a surprise, no spoilers!" He replied as he opened the passenger door for me. I got in and thanked him. He walked to the other side and also got in. We buckled our seatbelts and he drove off.

*45 minutes later*

We parked in front of a HUGE skyscraper. "Niall what are we doing here?" I asked, very confused. "You'll see baby." he took my hand and led me inside. We got in the elevator and he pressed the very top button. "Any hints now?" I asked. He shook his head and grabbed my hand as the doors opened. We walked down a hallway until we reached a huge metal door. He opened it for me and I walked up these huge metal stairs that led...up? I heard the door shut and kept walking foward, now I was really curious. Then I saw another door and quickly opened it. When I saw what was outside, I gasped. "You like?" Niall asked as I walked around, amazed. We were at the very top of the skyscraper, I could see the whole city. I nodded in response as I looked out into the night sky. WOW. This was amazing! Then Niall tugged on my arm. I turned around and saw a picnic blanket layed on the ground. I followed him over there and we sat. He grabbed my hand as I said, "N-Niall this is amazing! How did you do this?" He smiled and said "I know people." I smiled back and hugged him. Then he laid down and I laid next to him. I noticed that the stars were starting to come out. Then I felt Niall shift. He laid on his side so he faced me, and I did the same. "Carter....you don't have to answer me right away...but will you be my girlfriend?"

*2 weeks later*

Darcy's POV: My eyes fluttered open and I yawned. Then I heard Harry softly snoring. I turned so I faced him and looked at him closely. His lips were slightly parted, and his long eyelashes were resting on his cheeks. His chestnut curls were matted ontop his head. I looked at my alarm clock, 9:06. I can't believe that the paparatzi hasn't recognized who I was yet! The pictures of Harry and I were all over magazines and on the internet but no-one knew who I was. I was interupted out of my thoughts as I felt Harry's grip tighten around my waist. "Morning Beautiful." He whispered in my ear. "Morning baby." I replied. I turned to face him and he smiled. "Last night was great. I can't believe you beat me at scrabble though, I always win." He said. I smirked "Well, I guess that'll have to change." I replied. "Not a chance!" he yelled as he chuckled. "So...what will we do today?" I asked. "Does the band have anything planned?" He shook his head saying, "No, but I've got an idea baby."