chapter 50-end of story!

Harry's POV: I squeezed the necklace in my hand. How could this be happening!?! Why did this have to happen! I kicked a stone as I walked back to my car. I rested my head on the steering wheel and felt the tears fall. I quickly drove back to the flat and immediately went to my room and locked the door. Harry! You can't just let her go that easy! Go get her! No! She doesn't f*cking want you! Just go! No don't! Go already! I looked at the clock. 1:13. I would just make it to the airport. I quickly ran to back to my car and put the necklace in my pocket.

Darcy's POV: I sat in the airport, waiting for my flight to New York to be called. I looked over at Mom. She disgusts me. I can't believe she didn't tell me. I touched the place on my neck where my necklace would be and my vision blurred. Harry. I would never forget him.

Harry's POV: I ran through the parking lot into the airport. "DARCY! DARCY WHERE ARE YOU!" I screamed. No response. Then, I saw her chocolately hair. "Darcy!"

Darcy's POV: "Darcy!" I heard Harry's raspy voice scream. I turned around and saw Harry standing there. I immediately got up and ran to him. As I reached him, I hugged him. "Harry I love you!" I cried into his shirt. "I love you too Darcy." As I pulled away, he got something out of his pocket. My necklace. "Darcy, please keep this. It's the last thing you have of me." I nodded and let him put it on me. He took his thumbs and brushed away the tears that were on my cheeks. "Darcy, listen. I love you more than anyone or anything in the whole world. Never forget that." I nodded. "FLIGHT 125 TO NEW YORK GET READY TO BOARD!" was projected over the loudspeaker. "You better go." Harry said quickly. I shook my head. "Not until I do this." I kissed him softly, but passionately. He smiled as I pulled away. "I love you Darcy." "I love you more."